Camilo x fem reader x bruno

You chuckled at Camilo who was currently teasing Bruno again with his shapeshifting abilities.
You suspect that the two boys might like eachother but you weren't too sure just yet.
You did find their bickering a bit funny though. 

"Camilo, don't tease him too much" you said with a chuckle and completely missed that both boys looked at you with flushed cheeks.
"She will be mine" said both boys quietly while glaring at each other.
However your dense mind mistook it for sexuell tension between them and you just grinned.

"Alright lovebirds how about we go to our movie now" you said teasingly but the next words embarrassed you. "Lovebirds!? You do realise that he is literally my uncle!" Said Camilo who couldn't help but start laughing at your embarrassed face.
Bruno tried to keep his laugh in but failed in about two seconds.

Your face got really red from embarrassment and you said "I didn't know okay!!".
"We were actually fighting over you," said Bruno, who took one of your hands. "Hey! No fair, she is gonna be mine!" Said Camilo while grabbing your other hand.

Your cheeks quickly flushed a bright red again as you tried to stutter out a sentence.
"L-lets just go to the movie" you said as you squeezed both their hands and started to walk towards the destination. Both boys walked on either side of you. 

They still wanted you for themselves but for now they were okay with sharing your attention until you made a decision. Both boys wouldn't give you up easily and your mind was still processing the situation.
You were able to watch the movie without the boys fighting since you were in the middle of them.

Over the next few days the two boys were often around you.
They gave you little presents and tried to win your heart over which you found really sweet.
You did notice that both boys got easily jealous when you hung out with the other alone which meant that usually both boys were with you.