Mirabel x tomboy reader 3

You woke up and blushed a bit as you noticed mirabel on top of you.

"You're so cute," you muttered while watching her for a bit.

Not wanting to wake her up you decided to stay in the position that you were in now.

You gently started to play with her hair a bit.

You sighed at the thought of her doing this with someone else.

You thought about practising your confession now that she is asleep.

You thought about that decision for a bit till you decided.

You blushed a bit and mustered up the courage to tell her.

You moved away a piece of hair that fell on her face and started to say "I'm so glad to have met you Mirabel, you're so funny and kind. I can't believe I had the blessing to meet you.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I love you" your cheeks were bright red and you sighed before saying "no, that's too cheesy".

"I actually liked it," Mirabel said as she opened her eyes.

"You were awake?!" You squealed and hid your face in your hands.

Mirabel chuckled and moved your hands away from your face before saying "I love you too".

You were going to say something but you both turned your heads towards the door as you could hear Dolores yell "there together!!".

You blushed a bit and said "I totally forgot she could hear us" with a chuckle.

"I sometimes forget too," said Mirabel with a chuckle.

"Well are you going to get off of me now?" You asked with a furrowed eyebrow.

"No thanks your comfy" she said with a smirk and buried her face into your neck.

"Well, are we official now?" You asked her and she answered with a "if you are alright with it".

"Guess were official then" you said with a smirk.