Cheating Isabella and Dolores x Yandere reader

The girls thought you were away to visit family for today so they decided to invite the girl they cheated on you with to the house you guys share.

You knew they cheated on you so you had this whole thing planned out so that they thought you were away and brought her over.

They were kissing the neck of your replacement when suddenly the lights went out.

"What happened? It's so dark now, I can't see anything!" Said your replacement.

Before the two could answer her you sneaked up behind them and knocked them out.

Quickly after they fell to the ground you also knocked the "replacement" as you like to call her out.

Half an hour later Dolores awoke drowsily while realizing she was tied to a chair and gagged.

You smirked and said "you really thought i wouldn't catch on and you would get away with cheating".

She turned her head to the right to look away from you but as she did she saw Isabella right next to her also gagged and chained.

You smirked and went to her to shake her a bit and she also woke up.

"Morning sunshine, I hope you slept well because you should be ready for your punishment now" you said with a smirk.

She tried to speak but only muffled noises came out thanks to the gag.

"You two chose to cheat so now be two good little girls and take your punishment" you said with a grin.

You removed the blanket that was covering what the girls thought was furniture only to see their other lover tied to a chair.

Your replacement was crying and the girls were trying to yell at you to let her go which didn't really work while they were gagged.

You smirked as you saw the shock in Isabella's eyes as she realized she couldn't use her gift.

"Those chains were made so you wouldn't be able to use your gifts" you explained while walking towards her.

"Now it looks like I really need to show her who you two belong to," you said with a grin.

You started to kiss the neck from Dolores and at first she resisted a bit but she wasn't able to hold some moans back.

You saw your replacement struggling and trying to get out which made your grin even wider.

You smirked at Isabella and started to rub her thighs before moving up and rubbing her private part which made her moan out in pleasure too.

You heard your replacement whimper while you rubbed your lover's private part which made you smirk. 

"Shut it or you will suffer more!" You snapped at her as her whining grew louder.

You took off the gag from Isabella and kissed her deeply before removing the one from Dolores and french kissing her.

"Will you two ever cheat on me again?" You asked with a growl and the girls shook their heads.

"It's going to be a long night of teaching and punishing you two so be prepared" you said with a smirk.