Yandere evil Julieta x reader

"Don't come near me" you screamed at the top of your lungs as you grabbed a book and threw it at her.
Julieta chuckled as she caught the book and said "there is no escape sweetheart". You could hear your own heartbeat fasten as you looked around for a way to escape.

"Oh please, it's not as if you have an escape route in your own room" she said with a laugh as shivers ran down your spine.
You suddenly laughed at her words, earning you a surprised look from her. "You think i never snuck out before?" you said with a chuckle and quickly jumped out the window. 

Julieta quickly ran to the window thinking you had to be injured from the high fall but was surprised to see you hanging to a tree with a grin.
You quickly climbed it down to which Julieta cursed and ran towards the house exit.
"Hah if you don't know how to land on the tree you don't have a chance with this" you said with a grin as you reached the ground and started running.

"That witch is still faster than me though" you cursed under your breath as you could already hear her getting closer. You ran as quickly as you could while dodging trees and branches in the way. You thought about the best route to take and cursed when you realised you were running towards a dead end.

"She used to be so kind, why did she have to snap?" you asked yourself before you quickly came to a stop before the cliff. You quickly looked around hoping to find anything that would help you. "I told you that there is no escape" you heard her voice behind you and shivers ran down your back.

"Please, stop this" you said while turning around and facing her, only to see her grin.
"I'm finally the one in control and I can finally get what i want" those words set more panic into your heart as she stepped closer towards you.
"Just give in and be mine already, it's not like you have a choice" her words sent another shiver down your spine before she stood in front of you and grabbed your waist pulling you closer.

You averted your gaze, trying to pull away from her only to be pulled back with more force.
"Careful there's still a cliff behind you so where do you think you're going" Julieta smirked at her own words knowing you had nowhere to run.
She grabbed your chin with her other hand making you look at her.

"You are mine now, there's no escape" were the words you heard before her lips eagerly pressed onto yours.
Your eyes widened and you tried to pull away again only to be grabbed more harshly as she continued to kiss you while you turned bright red.
You sighed and kissed her back knowing it was useless to fight her right now.

She smirked before pulling away from the kiss.
"Finally giving up?" she asked before picking you up, bridal style.
"I ne-never said that" you stuttered out while trying to get out of her arms. "Shame but you will be mine soon enough" she said with a smirk as she held you closer so you weren't able to move anymore.

"I can walk on my own" you said while trying to cover up your blushing face. "And escape again?" She asked with a raised eyebrow and you just pouted knowing you wouldn't be able to convince her to let you go.
"The others are going to notice if you just hide me away" you said with a smirk, hoping for her to let go.

"I got the town under control dear, I am a madrigal after all" she said while her smirk returned to her face making you frown.
"You won't control me though" you thought to yourself