Camilo (victor) x reader (emily)

(I changed the story a bit)

You were crouched at the ground and crying into your hands.

You were angry and sad at your accidently married husband.

"He has another woman and didnt mean to marry me, i can't believe this" you sobbed a bit before hearing footsteps and looking up.

You didn't know how to feel about seeing your husband right now.

"I'm sorry" he said with a sigh and sat beside you.

You looked at him quickly before pulling him into a hug.

"Actually I was supposed to marry her but the time we spent together was one I could only ever dream of, I don't care that you're dead, I think I fell in love with you" he said with a light blush.

"Really!?" You asked while wiping your tears away.

"Do I have a reason to lie?" He said before pulling you back into the hug.

"So you don't mind that I'm dead?" You asked while breaking the hug and looking at him.

"No I don't" he said while kissing your forehead.

You blushed and took his hand into yours.

 "And the other woman?" you asked with a raised brow. 

"I'm sure she will understand our love" he reassured you with a smile. 

"I will take care of it so don't worry okay mi vida" he said before pulling you into a kiss.

Suddenly butterflies started to form around you, taking you by surprise.

Camilo looked at you shocked while you felt your body changing.

"What just happened" you said as you watched the butterflies fly away.

"I feel so different," you said while looking down on yourself.

"You are alive again mi vida" said your husband with a smile and shock written all over his face.

"I am" you whispered in shock and ran into his arms.

"Our love made this happen" he said with a smile as his arms wrapped around you.

"Yeah it did" you said while smiling back at him.