camilo x reader

Birthday

"Mi vida wake upppp" you heard your Boyfriend Camilo yell.

"5 more minutes" you whined not knowing why he decided to wake you up so early.

"Did you forget what today is!?" He asked and you looked at him confused.

"Mi vida it's your Birthday" he said while basically jumping on you and hugging you.

"Oh i totally forgot that" you said as you hugged him back.
"Happy Birthday mi vida" he said while giving you a peck on the cheek.

"Thx cami" you said before pulling him into a kiss.

"Get ready mi vida you're going to have the time of your life today" Camilo said with a grin.

"Oh I see someones got today planned out huh~" you said playfully before getting up and ready.

Once you were finished getting ready you and Camilo walked hand in hand downstairs where you were greeted by the rest of his family.

After they all congratulated you, everyone sat down for breakfast.

"Me and y/n are going to be gone for today," Camilo announced and the family grinned.

"We thought you might say that," said his mother teasingly.

"Just be back before it's too dark," Luisa said.

"We will" you reassured her.

"So what are we doing love?" You asked Camilo to which he grinned and in a teasing voice said "it's a surprise mi vida~".

Once breakfast was finished camilo and you started walking hand in hand together.

Camilo was leading the way while you were trying to find out where you're going.

"Mi vida remember what you wanted for like a year now?" He said before stopping at a building.

You gasp and look at him "are you serious right now?" You ask while happines basically streamed out of you.

"Yes dead serious since today is your Birthday you can pick out our new puppy" he said with a warm smile.

You hugged him and thanked him before pulling away and dragging him inside.

"Awwwww they're so cuteeee" you squealed in excitement. You waited so long for this moment.

They had a garden where you and Camilo spent half of the day playing and petting the dogs before you decided on which one to take.

You decided to take a brown puppy with a white star on his head.

"Well what do you want to call it mi vida?" Camilo asked as you both were on your way back.

"Hmmm since he has such a cute star on his head, how about we name him star?" You suggested while your eyes were basically shining.

"That's a wonderful idea," Camilo agreed.

Once you arrived you set everything up for your new puppy.

He had his little bed in the corner next to his water and food dish and next to that was a little box with his toys that he could take out anytime he wanted to.

"Thank you for the best Birthday present love" you said to camilo before pulling him into a kiss.