Camilo X Reader (enemies to lovers / Smut)

As requested there is Smut in this so if you dont like it please leave instead of hating. For those who want to read it i hope you enjoy.

There was a boy in your village who just loved to tease you and you got into fights a lot.

That someone is none other than Camilo Madrigal.

You often hated his guts and got into arguments quite a lot.

There was only one slight problem and that was that your parents are friends with the Madrigals.

So of course they have to drag you to dinner with them tonight.

Once you arrived at casita and your parents were involved in talking to the grown ups you already heard the voice you dreaded most.

"Seems like shorty had to come too huh" Camilo teased you.

"Yeah really wished i wouldn't have to see your dumb face" you snarled back at him.

"Hah your so short, your little legs wouldn't even keep up with me if i was running" he teased.

"How about a race then" you suggested, eager to beat him.

"You're on" he accepted with a grin. "The loser will have to do anything the winner says for tonight" he suggested and you agreed. 

You both ran on the count of three from Casitas entrance to a nearby lake.

Upon arrival you immediately stopped in your tracks as you saw someone you never wished to see again.

Camilo keept running and cheered about his victory till he saw your frightened face hiding behind him.

"What's wrong?" he asked, being kinda worried.

"Lets just go" you said but it was already too late he spottet you and came over.

"Well , well ,well if it isn't lady useless over here came for another beating" your bully said with a grin.

Camilo positioned between you like a shield before punching the guy in the face saying "I'm the only one that's allowed to make fun of her so scram" and your bully hurriedly ran away.

After Camilo made sure you were okay he grabbed your hand and dragged you back to Casita into his room.

"What's wrong?" you asked once you arrived.

"How long has this been going on?" he asked and you just said "it's not your business".

He answered with "I won the race so you have to do whatever I tell you tonight and I wanna know how long this has been going on".

You growled but answered with "a year".

You could clearly see Camilo's blood boil so you asked "why do you care you more or less bully me too?".

"It's different with me," he said.

"How?" You asked a bit annoyed at that answer.

"Because i don't mean it i love you but he does mean it" he explained with a growl.

You blushed but went up to him and kissed him.

"Then focus on me tonight instead of him" you said in a flirty voice.

"Gladly" was the answer you got before he threw you on the bed.

He kissed you deeply before kissing down along your jawline and taking your and his own shirt off.

He threw your bra in the corner and kissed along your breasts before taking them in his hand and massaging them a bit.

He then went lower taking off your pants as well as his own.

He kissed and licked your entrance teasing you a bit before loosening you up with a finger.

You let out a quiet moan when he entered the first one so he entered the second shortly after.

After he made sure you were prepared enough he put his member inside you instead.

He knew you were in pain so he gave you time to adjust and only started to move when you gave him the okay.

You were both a moaning mess while still trying to cover the noise because of your familys.

Once you were done Camilo layed on the bed next to you pulling you into his arms and telling you how amazing that was, but he surely wouldn't forget to take care of your bully tomorrow.