Yandere Julieta x sick reader

You heard the door to your room open and gently turned toward it. 
You saw Julieta carrying a tray with food and turned your head away. 
Julieta sighs before saying "you can't stay mad at me for kidnapping you forever you know".

You rolled your eyes and hid yourself under your blanket. 
Julieta set the tray of food on your nightstand before leaving the room. 
You looked at the door to see if she was really gone and stopped your hiding when you realized she was really gone.

You didn't even consider eating the food she brought you as you were still too mad at her. You jumped a bit as you heard the door open again and you just knew who it was.

You were surprised as a blanket landed on your head, you wiggled out of it to see a grinning julieta. 
"Not funny" you grumbled as you threw the blanket back on her.

"That's it, just accept my help already" she said while removing the blanket from her face. 
You just looked away which made her even more frustrated. 
She grabbed a plate with food and sat on your lap facing you. 

You blushed and tried to push her off but your sick body wasn't strong enough.
She tried to feed you herself but you just turned your head away again making her groan in frustration. 

She took a bite of the food and grabbed your face turning you towards her. 
She quickly kissed you and pinched you so you would open your mouth enough to let her give you the food.

You both seperated and she grinned before saying "now we can either continue this or you can let me feed you". 
You scoffed at her but didn't refuse to be fed by her this time. You finished your food before turning away again.

Julieta rolled her eyes at your behaviour but smiled knowing you finally ate her cooking and were healed as well as fed. 
She took the empty plate and headed out the room to do the dishes.
You sulked in your room and wondered what kind of tricks she would pull next.