Lost Mirabel x reader

"Why did I go inside this stupid forest!?" you suddenly heard a female voice shout. You carefully jumped from tree to tree like you always did until you reached the source of the noise.

"It's like a Labyrinth in here" you watched her complain as she removed a leaf from her hair. Humans usually kept their distance from this forest, you grew up here and were really the only exception. Your parents were great teachers when it came to survival skills.

However since they passed away this has actually been your first encounter with a human which is why you were a bit hesitant and shy. You let out a sigh and jumped down since you decided to help the girl who was clearly frustrated.

She jumped back in surprise when you landed in front of her. You pointed towards the direction of the village because at this point she was just heading deeper into the forest. "Who are you?" she asked but you just turned to walk away.

"Ah wait don't just leave" she said while grabbing your hand. You quickly withdrew it from her before pointing behind her again and saying "there is your village". "Thank you for the help but why are you here all alone?" she asked and you let out a sigh before explaining "this is my home".

Before she could say something again you made a big jump onto a tree branch. "Woah you can jump pretty high, '' she said as she admired you standing upon the tree branch. "You should go home, your family must be worried" you reminded her and she quickly snapped out of her daze.

"Ah, right!" she said while starting to walk away from you while keeping her eyes at you. "Look where you are going!" you yelled at her while jumping from the tree you were on. Her feet came to a stop as you ran to her and grabbed her arm pulling her into your direction.

"What's wrong?" she asked while she looked at you confused. "You really don't know a thing about this forest" you said with a sigh as you pointed to where she was standing. "Is that a snake!?" she asked, taking a few steps back.

"Well obviously and you really dont wanna get bitten by that one because her venom is really dangerous" you explained while pulling her arm to guide her around it safely. "I will guide you home so you make it in one piece" you said not wanting to be responsible if she got hurt. She thanked you and you both made your way out of the forest.