Dolores x yandere reader

Dolores was walking through an abandoned alleyway to get away from all the noises when she suddenly heard a scream.

She rushed to the source of the noise only to find you standing over a hurt boy.

"IF YOU TALK TRASH ABOUT HER AGAIN I WILL END YOU!!" you screamed full of anger towards the boy.

The boy backed away in fear and immediately nodded his head.

"I trust that you learned your lesson ,tch" you growled at him.

"Leave him alone!" Dolores screamed while rushing in front of the boy.

"Shit" you cursed under your breath before making some quick steps and knocking her out.

"Well I definitely don't need any witnesses" you said before breaking the guy's neck.

You picked up Dolores and carried her to a rather unknown and abandoned house.

"Perfect nobody here for miles" you whispered under your breath before tying her up.

You waited patiently till she opened her eyes.

She finally awoke and asked "Where am i" while looking around.

"Well dear you're at our new home" you said with a big smile.

"What do you mean new home?" she asked, a bit confused.

"Silly I love you and here no one can disturb us or get in our way anymore" you said with a slight laugh.

Dolores tried to get out of her bindings but found herself being unable to do so.

"I made sure you were extra secure" you stated with a grin.

"What do you want from me?" She asked scared while shaking a bit.

"Oh love no, don't be scared, I will take great care of you, i only want you to be mine" you said with a smile before hugging her and rubbing her back.

"I will make sure that nothing can hurt you" you promised her.

"I don't even really know you, how am I supposed to love you? I also have a home to get back to" she said with a small tear rolling down her cheek.

"This is your home and don't worry you will get to know me" you said while giving her a kiss on the forehead.

Dolores stomach suddenly growled and you chuckled while she blushed from embarrassment.

"I will get you some food so behave for me while I'm gone love" you said while giving her a kiss on the cheek before leaving.

After about 15 minutes you came back with some of her favorites.

"Since i don't trust you with your hands free yet im gonna feed you" you said with a smile.

"Open your mouth" you said and gave dolores her first bite.

"Is it good?" you asked as she smiled while chewing.

"Yeah" she answered after eating her piece.

"I'm glad then" you said with a smile before going back to feeding her.