Camilo X Yandere Lamia Reader

Camilo was a bit bored and decided to explore the forest since he didn't have any chores left.

Once he entered the deep part of the forest he stumbled into your territory which you immediately noticed.

At first you were a bit confused since no humans normally come here but you decided to watch and follow the cheerful boy for a bit.

After 5 minutes the boy was cursing and looking around it seemed like he was lost.

You chuckled "such a cute and clumsy boy he would make a perfect mate" you thought to yourself as you decided now would be the perfect time to catch and keep him.

You got up on the trees and you slithered on the one that's exactly on top of him.

You let your tail down, wrapping it around the now panicked boy.

"Don't be scared little human you're perfectly safe" you said trying to calm the squirming boy.

You covered his mouth with the end of your tail to keep him from screaming and notifying predators.

It was hard to carry him to your cave while holding him but you managed to do it.

"Listen if I take my tail off of your mouth you need to promise to not scream or you will give predators our location" you explained to the boy.

He nodded and you took your tail off of his mouth, not away from his body though of course.

"Nice to see that you calmed down a bit my little human, my name is y/n what is yours?" you asked with a smile.

"I'm Camilo and what do you want from me?" he basically hissed at you.

"Now now no need for the attitude my little human i already told you your safe" you said while curling your tail a bit tighter around him.

"You're going to be my mate," you said with a bright smile.

"What do you mean by mate!?" he asked, surprised.

"Well i mean partners or as you humans like to call it lovers" as those words slipped out you could see his cheeks getting red.

"Awww no need to be embarrassed or shy i will take great care of you" you promised this with a grin.

"I'm sorry but I can't stay here and be your mate, I need to get back home" those words made your smile disappear.

"My little human you are home and even if you try to run where would you go? You have no clue where you are" you said with a smirk.

"I will find my way home" he explained while beginning to struggle again.

You let out a sigh and squeezed around his body a bit tighter making him unable to move.

"If you decide to struggle again i won't hesitate to knock you out you got that?" you asked a bit annoyed and he nodded.

"Great now that that's out of the way it's beginning to get dark so let's settle down for the night" you said while going deeper into the cave with Camilo still wrapped in your tail.

You settled down in the end of the cave and decided to wrap around Camilo so that he was lying in your arms while his legs and torso were still captured by your tail.

"Be a good boy and go to sleep" you said while petting his head gently.

He nodded and acted like he was asleep.

After you thought he was asleep and layed down yourself it took only 5 minutes for Camilo to try and get out of your grip thinking you were asleep.

"What a naughty boy I cant even take my eyes off of you" you said with a smirk as you saw his shocked and surprised face.

"Let's see, how should I punish you," you said, teasing him a bit.

"Just let me go home" he whined.

"It's dark outside and believe me when i say there are way worse monsters out there so be lucky you ended up with me" you said a bit annoyed at his behaviour.

"Lets tease him a bit" you thought to yourself.

You suddenly began to smirk.

"I have an idea, it might hurt a bit since you're human but you definitely can't run afterwards" you explained with a smirk.

"What is it?" Camilo asked, a bit scared.

"Well like i said i'm looking for a mate since it is mating season so since you want a family so bad how about i lay my eggs in you and we start our own" you said with a smirk.

"W-what do you mean lay the eggs inside me!?" he asked, a bit scared.

"We female lamias put the eggs inside our males, so you would carry our kids while I go hunting and I will take care of you," you explained with a smirk.

"I mean it's true and hell our baby would look amazing i'm so excited for when the day should come" you thought to yourself and smirked.

"I just turned 19. I am pretty sure I'm not ready for a kid" he said, a bit scared.

"Well then be a good boy and start listening to me" you said in a serious tone.

"Because if you try to get away again I won't hesitate to do that," you said with a smirk.

"And that's a promise I will keep," you thought to yourself.

"Just imagine a little mini version of you and me running around" you said with a smile while Camilo's face turned red.

You laughed at his cute behaviour and said "ok no seriously teasing is over get back to sleep and remember my warning, ok my little human?" he just nodded and you both went back to sleep.