Yandere Pepa x reader

Pepa decided to live on an island after her brother disappeared since she needed space and didn't want to disturb people with her cloud.

You were a friend of hers and you had a boat so of course you decided to visit her.

However when you went to leave pepa asked you several times to stay which you had to refuse.

"I'm sorry pepa but i really have to go" you tried to explain.

You went to your boat but pepa was so angry that she formed a storm.

"Pepa calm down your forming a storm!" You yelled with panic.

"Great, at least you can't leave me in a storm," she said angrily while grabbing your arm and dragging you away from the boat.

"What are you doing?" You asked confused about her behaviour.

"Claiming what's mine" she said while dragging you to her room.

The storm cleared a bit but from the little bit of thunder you could tell she was still mad.

You cursed in your mind when you tried to break free but realized she was way stronger than you.

"I'm not letting you leave me like my brother did" she said in an angry tone before pushing you in her room with her and locking the door.

You watched her movements and saw her taking out some chains from a drawer.

"What are you planning on doing with those?" You asked nervously.

"Making sure you can't leave me," she answered with a smirk.

You gulped and tried to get away from her but it was no use.

You were trapped in the room so there was no escape.

She grabbed you and cuffed your legs onto the bed frame.

"The chains are long enough so you can roam around the room but not long enough to escape" she said with a grin.

"Your mine now, mine and no one else's" she said and got a brighter grin.

"Why are you keeping me here!?" You asked completely clueless.

"Because I love you silly and I want you by my side" she answered with a lovely smile and your cheeks turned bright red.

"The others are going to be looking for me though" you said with hope that was shattered when you heard her laugh.

"Don't worry darling, I already have a plan for that" she answered with a big grin.