Yandere Camilo X Neko Female Reader (Smut)

As per Request this chapter contains Smut so if you dont like it i suggest that you read another story without it.
If you like it then welcome and i hope you enjoy.

"Just because you turned 18 you can't just leave me here alone" Camilo whined.

"Love, I'm only going out with friends besides you also went out with friends after you turned 18," you reminded him.

Suddenly Camilo grabbed you and carried you to the bed.

"Love let me go" you said while trying to escape his grip.

"Sure~" he said teasingly before dropping you on the bed.

Before you could complain he was already on top of you and kissing your lips.

His hands wandered under your shirt and you gasped softly and Camilo used this opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth.

He french kissed you until you needed to seperate for air.

"Your mine" he growled into your ear and suddenly ripped your shirt off.

You blushed trying to hide with your hands but he grabbed them and pinned them above your head.

"Don't hide from me, mi vida~" he said in his flirty voice.

You blushed even more but nodded.

He started kissing your neck and leaving hickeys.

"Now everyone knows your mine" he explained with a smirk. 

He suddenly touched your tail, making you jump a bit.

"Love! You know im sensitive there stop" you complained.

He then untied his belt and to your surprise used it to tie your hands to the bed.

"What are you doing?" You asked curious about his actions.

"Now you can't run" he explained with a smirk and started to rub your ears first.

"S-stop" you whined since your cat areas were your sensitive ones.

"Mhm nope don't think so you never let me touch them so it's my turn now" he explained with a smirk.

He stroked your tail and you bit your lips trying to not make a sound.

"Mi vida dont hide your voice from me" Camilo complained.

He ripped off your bra and used one hand to massage your breast while the other stroked your tail.

You moaned a bit and twisted under his touch trying to get out.

He continued to play with you for a bit before moving lower and removing your pants.

"Ohh already wet for me are we mi vida" he said in a teasing tone.

"Don't you think it's your turn to lose a bit of clothing" you asked with a smirk.

You got a smirk right back with the response "I assume it is" and with that his shirt landed on the floor next to yours.

Since his pants were already a bit loose without the belt he just slit them off and threw them across the room.

He pulled your underwear off and started to insert a finger.

You moaned and after a bit of time he inserted another one.

He let you get used to three before pulling his boxers off and asking if you were ready.

You nodded and he entered you with his manhood.

You moaned out both from pain and lust.

Camilo let you adjust for 4 minutes then you gave him the okay.

He started thrusting into you and you both were a moaning mess.

You pushed your hips against him as often as you could before your power left you.

You both came at the same time and were now laying beside each other while painting.

"That was amazing" you said out of breath as Camilo undid your restraint.

"It really was," he said before kissing you on the lips again.

He chuckled saying "i love when you wrap your tail around me" and you blushed not even having noticed that it wrapped around him.