Camilo x dying reader

You and Camilo decided to go and take a walk in the forest.

"I bet I can climb that mountain faster!" You yelled at your boyfriend before starting to climb.

"No way!" He said while taking off his backpack and climbing after you.

"Look how high up we are!" You said proudly while looking at the view you now had.

"It's amazing," said Camilo quietly as he arrived at your destination.

"We're pretty high up though" you said, a bit scared.

"Don't worry mi vida, we're gonna be fine so let's just climb down carefully" he reassured you and you nodded.

You started to climb down but accidently stepped on a loose rock and fell.

"Mi vida!!" You could hear Camilo yell with fright while your eyes widened in fear.

You reached your hands out to try and grab something but you failed and hit the ground.

Camilo climbed down as fast as he could and rushed to your side.

You were weakly groaning in pain and failing to move while blood rushed out of your stomach.

"Mi vida stay with me! You're gonna be okay" yelled Camilo with tears in his eyes.

"I love you Camilo so please stay strong for me" you said with a weak smile.

Camilo's eyes widened as he remembered something and he yelled "my backpack! I have some of Julietas food with me so stay strong mi vida" he said while rushing to find it.

You wanted to say something but at this point it was too late anyway.

You thought it was over when Camilo came rushing back and immediately put an arepa in your mouth.

"Please eat love, I can't lose you" he cried out and you took a small bite.

You felt better thanks to Julietas food and a worried Camilo immediately jumped on you.

"Mi vida you're okay!" He yelled into your shoulder while continuing to cry.

You rubbed his back and whispered reassuring things into his ear to help him calm down.

"I thought i lost you" he said sadly in between sobs.

"I'm here love and i'm alright thanks to you" you said with a small smile and kissed him gently.

He kissed back and you could tell he was calming down a bit.

"Do you want to go home and watch movies for today?" You asked and he nodded while still clinging to you.

"Just nothing about rock climbing" he said with a chuckle and you let out a small laugh before you two started to head back.