Dolores x male reader

Warning slight smut:

"Babe~ stop working already and pay attention to me" Dolores said with a pout. You were working all day now and she definitely wasn't happy with it.
She walked up to you and started to sit in your lap.
"What are you doing dear?" You asked with a slight blush across your face. 

"My cute boyfriend is ignoring me for work, i think I have to change that" she said with a smirk before kissing you.
"I want you~" she whispered into your ear.
She started to grind on your lap making you blush even more.

"Dear, please stop" you mumbled emberessed as you tried to lift her off the chair.
"Oh no love, you been ignoring me all day now its my turn" she said with a smirk.
She quickly undid your belt and used it to quickly tie your hands together.

"What are you doing?" You asked while trying to break your hands free.
"You belong to me for the rest of the night" she whispered in your ear and then kissed you while beggining to grind on you again.

You panted as you both seperated for air. "You could have told me if you were needy" you said while trying to hold back some light moans.
She smirked and started to kiss your neck and give you some hickeys.
You slightly moaned as she did so.

"At least untie my hands" you tried to reason with her but to no avail.
"No, tonight you are not escaping this" she said with a smirk.
She removed your shirt and pants and you blushed with emberessment.
She smirked again while saying "your other member seems exited to see me".

She started to rub it through your boxers making you shiver and moan slightly. She kissed you while slipping her hands into your boxers making you gasp into the kiss.
She used this opportunity to french kiss you while she started to please your member.

You moaned into the kiss as pleasure started to rush through your body.
You leaned into her touch and you could clearly feel her smirking into the kiss while her hand started to go faster on your member.

You moaned into the kiss again as she went even faster.
You both pulled away for air and by the grin on her face you could already tell that tonight was going to be a rough and sleepless one.
"Go easy on me love" you said before she started to kiss you again and made sure that you would lose your mind for tonight.