Singer reader x obsessed Camilo

Your boyfriend loved you and your singing and you found it adorable.

You where in a flower field where you sat on a large rock like always.

This was the place where you always practiced singing.

Only your boyfriend knew about it so you chuckled when you heard a twig snap.

"Love instead of spying on me just sit beside me" you said with a chuckle.

He came to you and you saw his red face so you couldn't help but chuckle.

"Aww are you embarrassed that i caught you?" You chuckled and he pouted to which you said with a grin "you're so cute when you pout but your little obsessed ass could just sit with me from the beginning".

He huffed and you laughed before kissing him.

"Want me to sing your favorite?" You asked and he nodded.

You started to sing and blushed a bit as he laid his head on your lap.

You keept singing and started to play with his hair a bit to which he gave a content hum.

He smilled as you finished.

"Do you wanna hear my new song?" You asked and he quickly agreed.

You started to sing your new song and once Camilo had the melody down he started to humm while you sang.

You smilled while singing since you were happy that he liked it.

Once you were finished he looked at you with puppy dog eyes and you chuckled knowing what it meant.

"Another song" you asked teasingly and he made a pouty face to which you chuckled again.

"Okay okay i will sing you another song" you said before starting to sing again.

You both spend the whole afternoon this was until you convinced him that it was time to go home.

You dragged a pouty Camilo back to the house but he quickly grew energetic again when you told him you would sing him one song before sleeping.