Dom Camilo x female sub reader 2

You watched as your boyfriend made your favorite meal.

"Here you go, mi vida" he said with a smile as he set the plate with food in front of you.

"Thank you darling" you said with a smile while trying the food.

"It's amazing" you said and took another bite while Camilo grinned.

"Of course it's amazing, I made it after all," he said with a wide grin and a wink.

You blushed and giggled before eating your food in peace while Camilo stored the rest in the fridge.

Once you were done you wanted to get up and wash your plate but Camilo quickly took your plate and insisted on doing that job for you.

You thanked him for taking care of you and he took the plate with a grin after giving you a kiss on the forehead.

"Want dessert?" He asked with a gentle smile knowing you definitely wanted it.

You giggled and nodded.

"So what do you-" you interrupted him and said "(your favorite dessert!!)" He chuckled at your cute antics before pulling the dessert out of the fridge and you grinned.

"You already prepared it" you squealed like a little kid and he handed you the dessert with a grin.

Camilo finished cleaning up the kitchen while you happily ate your dessert.

"Movie marathon?" He asked and you grinned and nodded.

"Your favorite?" He asked with a raised eyebrow and you nodded with a grin.

"Alright then, I will set it up, you can wait here I will be right back" he said and you pouted a bit as he left.

While he left you decided to make some popcorn since Camilo liked to eat it while watching movies.

You got up and searched for the cupboards till you found the popcorn.

Once you found it you put it in the Microwave and watched it pop.

You put it in a bowl as it finished and went to the living room where Camilo should be done setting things up.

"Mi vida, i told you you should just wait" he said and you showed him the popcorn and as the realization hit him he blushed a bit.

"You didn't have to do that for me but thank you" he said with a smile before taking the popcorn and placing it on the small table near the couch.

"I got your favorite blanket and pillows, anything else you need" he asked and you said "only a bit of cuddling from you" to which he grinned.

"Come here then" he said while sitting on the couch and opening his arms for cuddles.

You gladly took that invite and you both spent the night cuddling with movies and popcorn before falling asleep in eachothers arms.