Yandere vampire Camilo x reader

"Stupis rules, stupid family" you screamed into the forest as you continued your walk further into it.
You had a backpack on you with a few of your belongings since you didn't have a lot of time to pack before running away from home, not that you had a lot anyways. 

Your parents never wanted a daughter, they only cared about your brother so why would they bother to buy you more than you need.
You scoffed, you were used to being alone and neglected by your family but you had enough of them.

You had the feeling that you were being watched but decided to ignore it and continue into the forest.
You kept walking until you came across a cave.
You walked in and decided to stay there for the night, the feeling of being watched still hovering in your mind.

You started to gather some firewood and cursed when you slipped and fell.
"Just great" you said while inspecting your hand that started to bleed after hitting a sharp stick.
You got up but immediately came to a stop as you heard something rustle behind you.

You slowly turned around and carefully inspected the area.
You shivered slightly after seeing a shadow that quickly hid behind a tree. You took a deep breath and started walking towards the tree.
You had always been a bit too curious for your own good as anyone else would have probably started to run.

So you couldn't help but laugh when the boy that was hiding let out a yelp as you jumped in front of him.
You had knowledge about vampires since your uncle was one so when you looked into his eyes and saw them turn into a familiar red you chuckled. 

You stretched your hand out towards him and said "go on, it's why you're here after all" to which the boy in front of you got wide eyes that you found adorable. "Do you want the blood or not?" You asked while watching the boy in front of you get a red face to your question.

He quickly nodded before grabbing your arm and starting to drink your blood.
He soon let go of your arm and you raised your eyebrow "your eyes are still red cutie, you didn't even have enough yet" you stated and pulled his face towards your arm before he could say anything.

"Just drink" you said while slowly moving your fingers through his hair making him flustered.
He started to suck some more blood from your arm until his eyes turned brown. He let go of your arm and wiped some blood from his mouth.
"Feeling better?" you asked the boy who gave you a quick "yeah" as an answer.

"Why did you give me your blood though?" He asked while tilting his head. "You needed it" you answered with a shrug seemingly confusing the boy more. "Just because of that?" he asked with raised eyebrows.
"Yeah just because of that, cutie" you said with a chuckle and gave him a small wink before turning around to walk away.

You suddenly felt a hand on your shoulder and turned back towards the boy.
"Thanks, im camilo by the way" he said while rubbing the back of his neck.
"No need to thank me" you said with a smile before introducing yourself to him.

"Wanna come back with me? It's better than a cave" he said with a slight chuckle and you asked "were you the one following me the entire time?" which made him blush again.
"I take that as a yes," you said while turning around again to walk away.

He grabbed your wrist with a bit more force making you stumble back into his arms.
"I've liked you since the moment you set foot into this forest so don't think i will let you get away this easily" he said with a smirk and this time you felt a blush spreading on your face. 

"We barely know each other" you stated while trying to escape his arms that were wrapped around you.
"Yet you still helped me, mi vida" he countered and you felt your cheeks getting hotter as he said the last part.
"I know you don't have anywhere to return to so give me a chance and let me be your new home" he said with pleading eyes.

You couldn't say no to his adorable face so you let out a small sigh before nodding.
A grin spread across his face as he grabbed your arm and placed a gentle kiss onto it.
"You will not regret it, mi vida" he said before picking you up and moving towards your new home.