Camilo X Reader

Seperation anxiety

You were sitting in the room you and Camilo shared. 

Camilo had whined a whole 2 weeks for you to move into his room till you gave in and agreed. 

It's been a year now that you started to live together. 

You were reading a book when a tired and mad camilo opened the door. 

You looked up and asked "bad day?" to which he groaned and closed the door before throwing himself onto the bed. 

He threw his arms around your waist pulling you into him and putting his head on your stomach. 

"Need cuddles" is what he managed to whine out while squeezing you tighter. 

You put your book on the nightstand and started to rub circles on his back. 

"We have to go to dinner soon" you said hoping he still had some energy for that. 

He only groaned and pulled you closer to him. 

You knew that if he was that tired the only thing he wanted is your affection he is NOT gonna move for anything else. 

You sigh knowing he wouldn't let you out of his embrace and you decided to snuggle up with him. 

After half an hour of cuddling you heard a knock on the door. 

You tried to get up and open it but two hands quickly pulled you down again. 

"mi vida stay in beeedddd" he complained while holding onto you as if his life depended on it. 

You let out a chuckle while stroking your boyfriend's back to calm him down. 

"I'm not going anywhere love just rest"  you said knowing that he obviously wouldn't rest without you. 

Flashback

You and Camilo were living together for a week now and you had to unexpectedly return home for two night's. 

You let everyone at the casita know well everyone except Camilo since he wasn't there at the moment. 

You knew they would tell him that you weren't coming. 

You went home and as promised returned after 2 night's but you came home to something you didn't expect. 

You stood in front of casita and before you could open the door it swung open and a crying camilo threw himself on you. 

Pepa quickly ran after Camilo but stopped after seeing you and she let out a sigh of relief.  

"What's going on!?" you asked not understanding the situation. 

"He's been crying nonstop since we told him you had to go home for two days he wouldn't even eat or sleep" pepa replied with worry in her voice while you were still hugging and calming down a crying camilo. 

"love it's okay i was only away for those two days" you said trying to calm him down. 

Instead he was clinging more onto you and trying to hold back his crying. 

You wanted to go into casita thinking he would follow you but as soon as you moved he quickly tightened his grip on you mumbling things like "don't leave me". 

"i won't leave you i promise" you said hugging him back tighter trying to calm him once more. 

"Luisa, can you carry those two to their room please" Pepa asked, still a bit worried about her son. 

"Sure," Luisa said, picking you both up and carrying you to his room. 

Camilo didn't let go of you not when she picked you guys up and not now when she placed you guys on your bed. 

"thanks" you said to her before she left. 

You layed in bed for another hour whispering calming things into your boyfriend's ear and rubbing his back while he cried into your shoulder. 

You could tell he was exhausted and he wouldn't leave your side the next day either. 

It was clear he developed separation anxiety so from this realization forward you tried to stay with him as much as you could. 

Flashback ends

The door opened and Dolores came in with a tray of food. 

"I leave it on the nightstand in case you want it" she said before leaving and closing the door. 

You layed back down cuddling your boyfriend who let out a big happy sigh before nuzzling into you more as you both fell asleep.