Camilo x trans reader mtf

Warning smut

"Your beautiful" you heard your boyfriend say from behind you as he wrapped his arms around you.

"Oh i didn't notice you coming in love" you said, not turning away from the mirror as you were trying to fix your dress.

You pouted as you had trouble with the in-built bra in the dress.

Camilo giggled and you rolled your eyes while saying "i'm still trying to get used to them".

He replied with "Mhm sorry, also your hair got quite long after your surgery. Do you want me to get some of my sister's hair ties so your hair isn't in your face?".

You nodded while he moved a strand of hair from your face with a grin.

"I ask the girls once there back" he said before giving you a kiss.

You kissed back and feelt Camilo's member rising, making you chuckle.

"Well we are home alone so how about some fun" you said with a wink and Camilo quickly  picked you and carried you to the bed.

"That dress looks good on you but i think i prefer it off right now" he said with a wink and you blushed.

You took his shirt off before he ripped your dress off and kissed you passionately.

You made out while he unbuckled his belt and started to carefully play with your breasts.

He knew you were still a bit insecure so he was gentle and looked at you for approval before trying something.

You reassured him that it was fine before you pulled him in for a kiss and pulled his trousers off.

He started to leave little hickeys on your neck and you moaned his name which turned him on even more.

You told him that it was okay to go further and he quickly started to prepare you.

In between kisses he looked at you to make sure you were alright and once you were eager for more he slowly put his member in per your requests.

He was gentle and gave you time to adjust before getting rougher.

You moaned his name as he thrusts into you.

Your nails digging into his shoulder as you and him were getting close.

You both came at the same time but that definitely wasn't the last round of the night.

You were exhausted in the morning so you let Camilo take care of everything for the day.