AU Julieta finds Brunos vision

This is an AU so things are different from the canon movie!. If you don't mind that then I hope you enjoy this request.

Julieta opened a door only to find Mirabel holding a vision.
"How did you get that?" she asked while her eyes widened.
"I went into Bruno's room but what does this mean?" Mirabel asked her mother who walked up to her to see the familiar green vision her brother used to make.

"I'm not sure but hide it for now we will figure it out later, no one has to know about this at least until Isabella's engagement is done" Julieta said while laying a hand on her daughters shoulder. They heard a familiar squeak and looked in that direction to see Dolores who said a quick "i know" before quickly walking away.

"Will I destroy casita?" Mirabel asked while looking at her mother for answers.
"Oh, i'm sure you won't sweety, everything is going to be fine so let's hide the vision for now and then we get going, we don't wanna miss Isabella's big day" Julieta said while taking the vision from her daughter.

"Go get ready i will take care of this" said Julieta and Mirabel quickly left the room.
"Oh brother, where are you?" asked Julieta with a sigh as she looked at the vision one last time before hiding it away in a drawer under some fabric that was never used.

Julieta was relieved that everything was going well until everyone was gathered at the table and Mirabel and Dolores had an intense stare battle which started to make her nervous.
Julieta was able to convince Dolores to keep quiet about this yet all three were on edge because of this situation.

Mariano was about to propose to Isabella but suddenly Casita started to crack.
Everyone started to run out of the room in panic.
Mirabel was about to follow the others with her mother but stopped as she saw some rats that passed by her with the vision her mother had hidden.

"Mom look" she said, grabbing her mothers hand and pointing at the rats.
They both looked at each other before nodding and they started to follow the rats while Abuela tried to calm the people down.
"A secret tunnel" said Julieta surprised as they both watched the rats disappear behind a painting.

"Let's go," said Mirabel while moving the painting to the side.
"I will go and calm your sister down since her engagement was just ruined but you make sure you don't lose those rats" warned Julieta before closing the painting behind her.

With that the two separated to do their tasks.
Mirabel was able to find Bruno thanks to the rats and Julieta managed to calm Isabella down who wasn't as mad since it wasn't Mirabels fault that Casita cracked.

Mirabel was able to convince Bruno to do a vision for her with the help of Antonio who had offered his room for space.

(Since we all know this part let's skip to when mirabel and Abuela argue)

"Mirabel is right, bruno loved this family and right now casita is falling apart because of how much pressure you're putting on this family" said Julieta loudly.
She wanted to go up to her but the moment she did the whole building started to crack.
Julieta watched with shock as her daughter tried to reach the candle while she begged for her to run as Casita pushed her and the others out.

Julieta tried to run back in but was quickly held back by her husband.
She feared for her daughter's life more than ever before now that she didn't have her powers.
She gasped as she saw Mirabel falling as Casita broke down.
The Family quickly started to look for Mirabel in the remains of their old home.

"Mirabel!" Isabella cried out happily as she helped her sister get on steady ground again.
"Oh, thank god you're okay!" Said Julieta as she quickly pulled her in for a hug.
"But the candle is gone," said Mirabel while looking at the ground.

"The candle is not as important as your life, the most important part is that you're safe," said Augustin before pulling her into a hug.
"Hey mom guess who i found with the rats" mirabel said excitedly as she let go of her dad.

Julieta looked at her confused but turned around to look at where she was pointing at.
"Bruno" she quickly cried out and hugged her brother.
Pepa and Abuela soon joined the hug and apologised to Bruno.
"Welcome back to the Family" said Felix as he and Augustin came up to greet him.

"Guess who else is coming to help us" said Luisa as she pointed to all of the townspeople who brought their tools to help with the rebuilding.

And with that it didn't take long before their new home was built again and Mirabel brought back the magic.
And with that they continued on with their magical life.