Yandere Julieta and Pepa x reader 3

You woke up in the arms of Pepa and Julieta.

Pepa usually sleeps in while you and Julieta are ready to take the day on.

You tried to move and quickly realized that you were way too sore for that.

While trying to move you wake a sleepy Julieta up.

"What are you doing love?" She asked while rubbing her eyes.

"I can't move" you mumbled and Julieta chuckled.

"Careful or you wake Pepa up" warned Julieta before kissing your forehead.

"I'm gonna carry you so don't worry" she said and you blushed.

Before you could say anything she picked you up and carried you to the bathroom.

"Be careful now" she said as she sat you down on the bathtub edge.

You nodded and she grabbed your toothbrush from the sink and put toothpaste on it.

"Here" she said while handing you your toothbrush.

You said "thanks" before taking it and starting to brush your teeth.

Once you both were done with your morning routines she carried you to the kitchen where she sat you on a chair.

"How about I make your favorite breakfast?" Asked Julieta with a big smile and you grinned while nodding eagerly.

You watched her make breakfast and as Julieta was almost done you heard the kitchen door open.

"Morning my darlings" said Pepa in a sleepy voice as she entered the room.

"Morning sleepy head" you and Julieta said at the same time before looking at each other and bursting out in laughter.

"Very funny" said Pepa while moving a piece of hair from her face.

"Sorry honey, breakfast is almost done. Could you set the table?" She asked and Pepa nodded before grinning and teasingly asking "can our y/n not walk~".

You hushed her and she got the table ready for breakfast while you patiently waited.

"It's as good as always, I love it!" You said as you finally had your plate in front of you and took the first bite.

"Slow down y/n you can have as much as you want but you will choke if you eat that fast" warned Pepa and you apologized before you continued to eat.