Vampire Camilo x female reader 2

Warning: Smut

You were a vampire for a year now and you and Camilo were lovers.

You've gotten used to drinking animal blood and everything else that came with your new life.

You both were sitting on the bed that you both shared and then a question struck your mind.

"Out of curiosity, what would happen when we drink each other's blood now that I'm a vampire?" you asked Camilo with a tilted head.

His cheeks turned bright red and he just warned you to not try it.

"I'm kinda curious now so tell me what it does" you demanded with your best puppy dog eyes.

"Definitely not" he said while standing up but you pulled him back down.

"Guess there's only one way to find out" you ssid with a smirk after sitting on his hips and holding his hands down so he couldn't get up.

"Y/n don't!" he said flustered and his cheeks turned bright red again.

"I wanna find out so let me experiment a bit my love" you said with a smirk before kissing his lips.

You got a bit frustrated with him trying to struggle free so you took off his belt and used it to tie his hands to the bed.

You licked his neck before gently biting into it but you were definitely surprised by his reaction. 

"Did you just moan" you asked bewildered but quickly grinned now realizing you found a little kink of his.

"I didnt" he stated flustered and with a grin you said "so you wouldn't moan if i did it again?".

He blushed and tried to protest but before he could say anything your fangs were already in his neck.

You could hear him moan and whimper which slowly turned you on.

"Stop it idiot" he demanded with flustered cheeks after you let go of his neck.

"I think i'm having too much fun for that" you said with a grin before pulling off his clothes, leaving a flustered Camilo only in his underwear.

You started to rub and massage his private member even with his underwear on making him blush.

"At least let me out" he said while trying to free his hands but you didn't stop pleasuring him so his begging was quickly turned into moans.

You took off his underwear and took his member in your actual hand to pleasure him, making him shiver a bit in excitement.

You left little hickeys and bite marks all over his body while pleasuring him.

After he came with a moan you looked at him with a smirk and pulled off your clothes.

You wanted to insert his member in you however Camilo quickly noticed your plan and turned his hips away saying that he wouldn't last any more of this.

You smirked and grabbed his hips pulling them back into place before saying "this is only the beginning, you're sincerely mistaken if you think i'm just taking you once tonight" to which he blushed as red as a tomato.

"This is gonna be a long night" he mumbled while trying to hide his flushed face making you smirk.

You inserted his member in you and almost immediately started to move.

You both were moaning messes and you both came together while moaning each other's name.

"My member is still sensitive so stop it" he warned when you immediately started to move again.

"Guess it's gonna be a long sensitive night for him" you said with a grin while starting to move again.

"You're gonna be the death of me" he said with a chuckle before trying to hide his moans.