Yandere Demon Carlos x Female reader

You weren't even sure if this was a dream or reality yet but you definitely didn't think you would meet a demon today.

He just barged into your small town and declared that you were his.

You tried to deny and your family tried to protect you however he just used his demonic powers to push everyone aside and make a clear path to you.

That's when you made a run for it you were lucky that you immediately cut a corner or he would have caught you with his powers too.

You were still running through the forest when you heard a pair of wings and realized that the demon was flying to find you.

You quickly ducked under a big tree hoping to not be seen by him but it seems as if he had spotted you.

You were about to run again but the demon used his powers to make you float towards him.

"You can't run from me y/n you are going to be mine" he said with a small smirk and hugged you.

"Why me?" You asked, wanting to know the reason behind his choice.

"Because you're the one i fell in love with so i will accept none other than you" he said softly while stroking your hair making you relax and blush a bit.

"But i'm a human" you mumbled into his shoulder since he was still hugging you.

"That does not matter and should the time be right i can turn you into a demon you know" he explained and you looked up at him.

"You're not just going to let me go and live my life with my family are you?" You said with a sigh and he answered with "i'm not giving you back, you are going to be living with me in my home" he said with a smirk.

"However you can still visit them if you agree to my terms you know" he explained and you perked your head up asking which terms those were.

"Be my bride and I'll let you visit them" he said with a grin and you blushed again.

"Alright but you can't do anything funny" you warned him and he chuckled a bit as he said "i won't".

"Where is your home anyway?" You asked, wanting to know where you would stay from now on.

"In the demon realm of course" he said with a grin and laughed at your shocked Expression.

"Were going to a completely different world?" You asked in shock and he confirmed your words.

"Last chance before we will leave, so do you need anything from here?" He asked and you shook your head.

"Then let's go home" he said while creating a portal for you two.