Yandere Camilo X Reader

You were running through the forest hoping to outrun your best friend camilo, who was chasing quickly after you.

He had held you captive for a week now and as you found a way to escape you quickly took your chance.

He saw you thought and the only way to run was into the forest.
"no no no no" you said cursing under your breath as you heard him coming closer.

"y/n wait stop running" you heard him yell but it was to late you didn't see the small cliff and fell off.

The shapeshifter who was chasing you finally caught up and jumped after you quickly wrapping you in his arms and shielding you from the impact.

You hit the ground but you didn't feel much pain at all but as you looked down you see blood dripping down camilo's arm.

"Camilo are you ok!?" you quickly ask taking his arm and examining the wound.

Suddenly he wrapped his arms tightly around you hugging you. "y/n don't ever try that again!" he said while sobbing into your shoulder.

You knew that if you were to escape again he could get more hurt than now. You sigh wrapping your arms around him hugging him back. "i won't" you said as you rubbed circles into his back.

"what are you doing?" he asked after you pulled back and took your jacket off. "i will try to stop the bleeding" you said wrapping camilos arm with your jacket.

After you were done camilo reached his hands out opening and closing his fists like a toddler. You chuckled knowing exactly that he wanted a hug so you complied and hugged the boy who got hurt for you.

"don't get hurt again" you said not wanting him in pain. "only if your not in danger" he said while nuzzling into your neck. "please just stay with me mi vida" he whispered against your ear.

"fine but without restraints this time" you replied while patting his head. He smiled before he said "deal". "now let's go home and get your arm treated" you said standing up.

Camilo quickly stood up and took your hand in his. You chuckled "calm down mi amore I'm not going anywhere this time" you said and pressed a kiss on his forehead.

"you better not" he said while pouting as he avoided your gaze. You squeezed his hands and told him "were gonna do this the normal way as a normal couple".

That made him look into your eyes and he quickly pulled you closer kissing you. After a minute you pulled away gasping for air.

Camilo had his smug grin on his face and said "your mine now mi vida~". You blushed and started to drag him home. "let's go we gotta treat your arm" you said while he happily walked beside you.

"I'm fine though" he said, puffing his chest out wanting to impress you. You just glared at him and said "if you're fine then you won't need extra cuddles will you? " he quickly whined saying "nooo mi vida you can't do that i'm not fine".

He slung his good arm around you and you both arrived back home. "First treatment, then cuddles," you said. "fine" he replied with a pout.