Madrigal Family Platonic x bold reader 2

"I wanna play dress up" announced your sister and you had a blush on your face already knowing that she would put you in every dress that she sees.

You followed your sister with a small pout while the others watched you both walk away and squealed about how adorable you were completely forgetting the fight situation from just mere moments ago.

You were in the room that you and your sister shared while you were with the madrigals.

"Look, look, it's so pretty!" said your sister excitedly as she showed you a beautiful dress in your favorite color.

"Alright calm down i will put it on" you said with a chuckle while your sister let out an excited "yay!".

You walked into the bathroom to put the dress on and walked outside only to see basically hearts in your sister's eyes.

"Can I do your hair?" She asked excitedly while picking up a hair brush and holding it with her two little hands.

"Sure" you said with a smile before sitting down so she could reach your hair.

She skillfully braided your hair and put a little bow with it that matched your dress.

"Look, isn't it beautiful?" She asked with a grin while handing you a small mirror.

"It definitely is" you said with a soft smile while admiring how skilled your sister was when it came to styling hair.

"We need some jewellery to go along with this" stated your little sister as she clapped her hands with a big smile.

"Well what do you suggest then?, my little princess" you asked and she giggled at her nickname.

"We need a necklace first!" she said while pulling out a little box from her closet.

She opened it up and inside were many different types of jewellery.

"Did mom buy you those?" you asked and she nodded her head with a big grin.

She pulled out a necklace that had a silver chain and an emerald in your favorite color inside.

"It will match your outfit perfectly" she proudly announced while putting the necklace on you.

"Oh I have a matching bracelet too!" She said with a bright smile at the realization.

She looked through her box and pulled the matching piece out.

You put it on and your sister grabbed your hand and pulled you towards the door.

"What are you doing?" You asked the excited little girl.

"We need to show this masterpiece to the others" she cheerfully exclaimed while dragging you downstairs.

The others clapped as they saw how beautiful she dressed you up.

"You did an amazing job!" Said Julieta as she picked your sister up