cheating mirabel x reader

angst

You had a really bad day until now, your girlfriend Mirabel didn't have time for you today and you got into an argument with your parents.

You decided to go to your favorite place by the lake to calm down, however when you arrived you saw a sight that you didn't wish to see.

"What the hell?!?" You screamed at the top of your lungs as you saw Mirabel kissing another girl.

"Love, it is not what it looks like!" Mirabel tried calming you down but you were already pissed.

You walked toward her and slapped her "how could you cheat on me!?" You screamed at her face while the other girl ran away.

"Im sorr-" she tried to apologize but you just pushed her to the ground while screaming "save it".

You rushed off quickly, noticing that Mirabel had already gotten up and was now running after you.

"Leave me alone you cheater!" You yelled at her and she stopped in her tracks.

"Love I'm so sorry please jus-" Mirabel tried to talk to you but you just ran off not wanting to hear her.

As you noticed her running after you, you picked up the speed trying to lose her.

When you realized you couldn't shake her off you decided to confront her.

"What do you still want!?" You yell with an angry expression while turning to face her.

"It was a mistake. I only love you, please give me another chance love" she pleaded but you were still angry.

"How long have you been cheating on me!?" You asked, clearly upset and angry.

"2 weeks but i promise it didn't mean anything i'm so sorry i only love you" she said a bit upset.

"Mirabel you dug your own grave now lay in it!" You screamed at her before running towards your home.

Luckily your parents are out so you run in your room not caring that you have tears streaming down your face or that you slammed the door with full force.

You took off the pictures with you and mirabel on the wall and tore them apart.

That was the day you swore to yourself that you would never fall for a cheater ever again.