Yandere Camilo X Bold Reader

"Get off of me" you complained trying to get away. "It's no use mi amor you can't get me off with those restraints of yours" .

How did you let this happen?.

While everyone was helping the town prepare for the upcoming festival they didn't even notice that Camilo had taken you away for himself. Hell, not even Dolores could help you since Camilo threatened her to stay quiet. You knew she was too afraid to mutter out a word.

"camilo stop this nonsense" you shouted trying to knock some sense into him.

"if nonsense refers to you being with me forever i gladly call everything i do nonsense" he said while staring into your eyes.

You didn't know what to do. You were tied up in his room under him and had no way of calling for help. "your only mine mi vida" he said, tightening his grip on your restraints.

"Camilo, let's talk this out?" you wanted to reason with him but you were quickly silenced as his lips placed onto yours. You quickly gave in kissing him back and when you pulled away you could see that smug smile of his.

"this doesn't mean i accept this situation" you said with your flushed cheeks as you turned your head to the side. "Maybe but it means you accept me," he said with a grin on his face, using his hand to make you face him again and quickly kissing you.

"I'm still mad at you" you said after he separated the kiss for air. "oh come on mi vida you can't stay mad at me forever" he whined he only did this because he NEEDED you.

Honestly you did like the boy that was pinning you down on his bed right now that's why you couldn't struggle too much. You knew he had a rough time and he wanted nothing more than your affection and love.

"don't make me regret this," you said, earning a confused look from him. You used your leg to push your body up and straddled him with your hips. Before he could react you kissed him while you grabbed his hands intertwining your still restrained hands with his.

" if you want my love be a good puppy and listen to me" you whispered against his lips after you pulled your lips from his. He nodded eagerly he would do ANYTHING to earn your love except letting you go.

"good then you're gonna be a good little puppy and refrain from harming or threatening people around me and if you're extra good and listen to everything i say you might get an extra treat" you smirked knowing you had full control over the boy in exchange of your freedom though.

He nodded and shouted out a quick
"I will do anything for your love
mi amore". You gave him a quick kiss on the lips and whispered "good boy" in his ear which made the boy blush but also grinning from ear to ear as he finally got all you attention and affection.