Yandere alpha Camilo x female bunny reader

You just finished collecting some carrots for your family and just got home but you immediately noticed something was off.

It was way too quiet and the front door was wide open.

You were really suspicious about this.

You looked inside only to be greeted with a terrifying sight.

You dropped the basket of carrots and you covered your mouth with your hands to stop yourself from screaming.

Your family was laying on the floor covered in blood and above them stood the alpha.

You were terrified and started to run away as fast as your legs could possibly carry you.

However the alpha was way faster and caught up to you in no time at all.

"Leave me alone!" You screamed terrified as he pushed you down on the ground.

"You have nothing to fear" were the last words you hear before passing out.

Once you woke up you looked around and noticed you were in a cave.

"Shit he knocked me out" you mumbled to yourself as your body began to shiver in fear.

You tried to move your body but noticed that your legs were chained down.

"Don't be afraid mi vida i promise you're safe with me" you heard a voice behind you say.

You quickly turned around and your heart stopped for a second, the exact same alpha who murdered your family was standing right before you.

"Why should I trust you! You murdered my entire family!" You screamed with tears in your eyes.

"Im sorry mi vida but they were in the way of what's mine and i didnt like that" he stated with a low growl as he came closer.

"W-what do you want?" You asked nervously, still not catching on to what he wanted.

"You mi vida, i want you to be mine and mine only" he said while sitting next to you.

"I don't want to be with you" you said while trying to escape your chains.

"You don't have a choice mi vida, your mine" he whispered inside your ear while grabbing your waist and pulling you into a hug.

"Let me go!" You yelled as you pushed him away.

"You will learn to love me, I'm not giving up on you, not even if it takes years!" He stated clearly before taking a deep breath to calm himself.

"You just murdered my entire family if you think im just going to be with you then you got another thing coming for you!" You shouted while giving him a dark glare.

"You eventually get over that and learn to accept me" he said while standing up.

He went to a corner and picked up a basket that he handed to you.

"Here you dropped it earlier, you must be hungry from all that running" he said before sitting next to you again.

"Just because i'm eating them does not mean i forgive you" you stated before pulling out a carrot from the basket and biting into it.

"I know but you will eventually, you will see that i only did this to protect our love" he said with a love sick smile.

He started to pet your ears and you flinched away "just what do you think you're doing!?" You asked him.

"What does it look like mi vida, im petting you" he said before grabbing your waist and sitting you on his lap.

"Stop that!" You screamed while trying to get off.

"Just calm down!" He yelled, holding onto you tighter.

You got scared and stopped moving.

"Thank you mi vida, now see that's not that hard as long as you behave i won't have to use force" he said before beginning to pet your ears again

You pouted but sat still in fear of what he might do.