Shipwrecked Camilo x Yandere Sailor Reader

"What's that?" you asked yourself as you saw something in the water.
"Barrels,wooden planks, and more someone must have crashed" you thought to yourself and almost decided to ignore the pieces when you saw something.

You immediately stopped the ship and jumped into the water.
You swam to a few barrels and picked the boy inside up into your arms.
You were glad to see that he was still breathing.
You tried your best to swim back as good as you could with him in your arms.

Eventually you got him on board and managed to get him dry and get him changed.
You wrapped him in a blanket and waited for him to wake up while admiring his beauty.
"I have never seen someone this beautiful" you said, completely mesmerised by the boy in front of you.

"Maybe i should keep him" you thought just before you saw him slightly moving.
"Morning sleeping beauty" you said with a chuckle as he carefully sat up. "Where am i?" he asked, looking around.
"Well seeing as i found you floating in the water on the rest of what used to be your ship, i would say your new home" you said while handing him some water to drink.

"Thanks for saving me, '' he said before drinking the water you gave him.
"No problem" you said while smiling at him. "You should probably rest a bit more" you suggested after he drank his water.
"I should probably search for a way back home," he said with a chuckle.

"Now, who said I'm letting a beauty like you leave?" you said with a grin and you could read the shock off of his eyes.
You could tell he was scared but you couldn't hold back your squeal when he blushed at that. "You're so adorable" you said before pulling him into a hug which surprised him.

"You really mean that?" he asked with his cheeks slightly red.
"Of course darling, but you should know that that also means your mine and I'm not letting anyone take what's mine!" you said with a grin as he slightly blushed again.

"Now come on, eat some food so you can go back to resting" you said while handing him some fish that you prepared in advance.
"Thanks, '' he said while taking the fish and tasting it.
"I might not look like it but I can do some basic cooking ,darling" you said as you saw his surprised reaction at his first bite.

"Yeah, it's good," he said before continuing to eat.
"Good" you said while waiting for him to finish eating.
"Come here" you said as he was finished eating and he just looked at you confused which made you giggle at his cuteness.
You grabbed his arm and pulled him towards you before pushing his shoulders down.

"W-why is my head in your lap?" he said getting red again.
"As cute as you are flustered like that you should rest now" you said while  looking at him.
"I'm not cute, you are" he suddenly said, making you blush. "Get some rest darling" you said with your cheeks bright red which made him giggle at you before relaxing into your lap.