Yandere Camilo x fox reader x yandere Carlos

Warning smut if you dont like it then  please dont read this.

The twins and you had a sleepover planned today.

They were your best friends and you were excited to see them.

You heard a knock on the door and jumped up.

You ran to the door and opened it to be greeted by your two best friends.

"Hey mi vida" they both said at the same time and you giggled.

Camilo pushed Carlos a bit and Carlos tripped Camilo while he was trying to get inside which made you laugh out loud.

You helped Camilo up and you three started to walk to your room.

"Awww it's so adorable when your ears twitch" said Carlos after Camilo opened the door to your room.

You blushed and said "it's not cute!" Before entering your room with the boys.

"It definitely is," said Carlos, agreeing with Camilo.

You were going to argue back but suddenly your phone which was on the nightstand rang.

Camilo picked it up before you and was definitely not pleased about who was calling you.

"Who is it?" You asked him curiously.

"Is your ex really still calling you?" he said while grinding his teeth.

You let out a sigh and answered with "yeah, he won't leave me alone".

"I think it's time to show him who you belong to now" Carlos said while wrapping his hands around your waist.

"Your right brother we should claim what's ours" said Camilo with a smirk while moving towards you.

Suddenly Carlos started to kiss your neck while Camilo kissed your lips.

You started to moan slightly when Carlos started to leave hickeys on your neck.

Your legs trembled slightly and Camilo picked you up and put you on the bed.

They both climbed onto the bed and Carlos smirked slightly.

"Your tail is wrapping around me love" he said with a smirk before lightly petting it.

You trembled due to being sensitive there.

Camilo started to pet your ears and as the sensation got too much you tried to get up but were quickly pinned down by them.

"Where do you think you're going mi vida?" asked Carlos in a flirty voice.

"Yeah the fun has just begun mi vida" said Camilo with a smirk and you gulped.

"Be gentle guys" you said while trembling slightly.

"We promise we will take good care of you" said Carlos while sliding a hand under your shirt.

"You're in great hands mi vida" whispered Camilo in your ear before kissing your neck.

"I wanna see more of you" said Carlos while removing your shirt and you blushed.

You feel another hand removing your bra and see that Camilo was just as eager to get the clothes out of the way.

"It's not fair if it's only me" you said with a smirk and the boys took their shirts off for you.

Camilo started to play with your breasts and Carlos started to touch your still clothed private area making you shiver and close your legs.

"Darling open your legs for me" Carlos whispered into your ear making you shiver but you still kept them closed.

"Don't be so naughty" he said before slipping his hand inside your pants making you gasp.

You tried to move his hands away with your own but they were quickly grabbed by Camilo.

"Now now mi vida, be good for us~" he said seductively before kissing you to muffle your pleading.

Meanwhile Carlos slid into your pantys and inserted a finger which made you cry into the kiss giving Camilo the opportunity to slide his tongue inside your mouth.

You tried to move away but it was no use since Carlos had one hand pinning your hips down and Camilo had your arms pinned.

"Your ours mi vida" said Camilo after breaking the kiss.

"I think we should get rid of the rest of the clothes and get you a bit more in the mood," said Carlos with a smirk.

You gulped knowing they definitely wouldn't let you get away anytime soon.

You tried to break free when Carlos let go of you to get rid of the rest of his clothes but it was no use since Camilo was still holding you firmly in place.

"You're not going anywhere mi vida" he said with a smirk and you feel Carlos taking off your clothes too, making you turn bright red.

While Camilo let go of you to take off his shorts Carlos held you down, kissing your lips.

You suddenly feel Camilo pushing inside you but your painful moans and screams are drowned out by the kiss.

Carlos broke the kiss when you had calmed down a bit and because of the need for air.

"It's gonna be a wild night tonight" he whispered into your ear with a smirk.