Yandere Carlos x sadist reader

Warning : slight bits of violence

(i don't have have a lot of knowledge with sadists so i'm sorry if i do something wrong)

"If you don't leave my best friend alone i'm not promising that you will be alright" you growled at him before smirking when you saw him getting nervous. "You want me to love you right~?" You asked him with a grin on your face.

"Of course you are the love of my life dear" he quickly said before kissing your hand. You smirked knowing that because of his love for you you were in complete control over him. "Be a good boy for me and listen to me then~" you said with a grin as you watched him nod.

"I think you need a punishment for touching my best friend" you said with a smirk as you watched him tense up. "Sit on the chair for me dear" you commanded and he listened. You grabbed your whip and smirked as you watched the nervousness in your lover rise up.

You softly used the whip on his chest first and smirked when you heard him whimper. "Do you intend to hurt my friends again, hmm love~" you asked with an evil smile on your face. "N-no i won't hurt your friends again" he stuttered out and you smirked before using the whip on him again.

"You need to speak up dear~ i can't hear you if you whisper" you teasingly said. "I-i won't do it again!" he said louder this time and you smiled evilly. "You better not or things wont go very well next time" you said with a smirk as you used your whip on his thighs.

He whimpered again and you smirked as you saw your lover tremble for you. "You better behave for me from now on~" you said with a smirk and watch him quickly nod his head.