Yandere Pepa and Julieta x reader

You had been childhood friends with the two of them since you could remember so when both of them confessed at the same time on your 18th birthday it was really unexpected for you.
"You both like me!?" You said, surprised by their feelings towards you. 

"Yes we both like you and instead of fighting over you we decided we would be fine with sharing" said pepa while she started to cling to your right arm.
"Yeah we both love you after all" said Julieta while clinging to your left arm.

You blushed knowing that your crushes liked you back was the best birthday gift you could have gotten.
"I like you both too but can you promise me something?" You said while looking at your two new lovers.

"What is it?" Asked Julieta while looking at you.
"Promise me that you two will control your yandere tendencies" you said while looking back and forth between the two. "We don't act like yanderes" said pepa while rolling her eyes.

"Sure, remind me what happened to my last bully" you said while looking at her. "We will try but no promises~" said Julieta while clinging tightly to your arm. You sighed knowing those two ways too well. "We will be carefull" said pepa while kissing your cheek.

"You are finally ours after all~" said Julieta with a bright smile.
"We should celebrate this in casita" said Pepa and the two girls already started to drag you there.
"Hold up, don't I get a say in this!?" You said with a pout.

"Nope~" said both girls at the same time while continuing to drag you with them. You sighed knowing how stubborn they were you decided to just follow along. You already knew you wouldn't get away from this celebration so you just let the two of them do what they wanted for this night.