Yandere Alpha Camilo x bunny female reader 3

You were the first one to wake up in the morning.

You quietly escaped Camilo's arms and stood up only to fall flat on your face, waking up Camilo in the process.

He looked around for a moment but laughed when he saw your state.

"Having trouble walking love?" He asked while giggling.

"Not funny!" You yelled before making a pouting face.

"Don't pout, i will help you" Camilo said before picking you up in his arms 

As if on cue your stomach growled and you had a slight blush forming across your face.

"Lets get breakfast love" he said while kissing your forehead.

You nodded and Camilo set you down to get some food that he had prepared.

He came back with two plates and you both started to eat.

"You made this cave really nice to live in," you said while looking around.

"I'm glad it's to your liking, it's our home after all" he answered with a smirk.

Your ears started to twitch as you heard something.

"Do you hear that?" You asked while trying to listen more closely.

"We can go look at what that sound was if you want to?" Camilo suggested and you nodded.

Camilo picked you up and carried you to the entrance where you let out a loud gasp.

"Baby kitten" you squealed in excitement before making grabbing motions with your hands.

Camilo chuckled at your cuteness before sitting you next to the kitten which you immediately pulled into your lap.

You started to pet the kitten and it purred while snuggling into your lap.

Your eyes basically had hearts in them.

"Can we keep them pleaseee" you asked in your sweetest voice.

"Sure" said Camilo while a blush spread across his face.

"Yayy" you squealed over the fact that you got to keep the adorable kitten.

"What do you want to name it?" He asked you.

"Hmmm, I'm unsure" you answered.

"What about the name star since the spot on his head looks like one" Camilo suggested and you eagerly nodded.

"Do we have some fish?, she must be hungry after all" you looked at him questiongly and he nodded.

"Lets get inside and then you can feed her" he said with a chuckle before picking you up while you were holding the kitten in your arms.

He carried you both inside and set you down to go get the fish.

He brought it back on a plate and it was already cut into tiny pieces.

Camilo couldn't help but smile as he saw you picking up a small piece and feeding it to her.

"You're both adorable" he said and you blushed a deep red.

"I'm not" you mumbled quietly.

"You definitely are" he said while sitting behind you and wrapping his arms around you while nuzzling his face into your neck.

You feed the last piece of fish to the kitten and it meows while looking at you.

You looked at Camilo and said "love, please get us some fish and carrots" to which he blushed.

"I might consider it for a kiss," he said with a grin.

You kissed him and said "food please".

He chuckled "i will be back shortly now that your my mate try not to do something to stupid" he said while laughing slightly.

"Hmmpf" you said while pouting.

You both looked at eachother and broke out in laughter.

"Till later love" you said and waved while watching him leave and he waved you back.