Vampire Camilo x Female Reader

Camilo has lived in an abandoned mansion in the woods for years now.

Never once was he disturbed by a human in his home.

However today on this rainy and stormy evening you decided to seek shelter in his home.

You didn't realize that someone lived there as it was a bit run down and no one answered the door.

Camilo thought that if he stayed quiet and you realized there was no one here you would leave.

However that wasn't the case, you planned on staying here for shelter even if you were alone in a scary mansion.

You went up the stairs and walked around a bit looking through the rooms.

"You know it's quite dangerous to go into an abandoned Mansion by yourself" you heard a voice say but as much as you turned and looked you didn't see anyone.

"Who is there?" You asked a bit scared.

"My name is Camilo and i'm the one living here" you heard the voice say.

"Who are you?" Was the question now coming at you so you introduced yourself and you saw him come out of the shadows.

You apologised and explained that you thought this place was abandoned and you were seeking shelter from the storm.

"It's fine I don't mind some company until the storm is gone" he said with a smile and you thanked him.

"So what are you doing here all alone?" You asked him, the curiosity being written all over your face.

"Back then me and my Family lived here but they died years ago," he explained with a sad smile.

"I'm so sorry for your loss, i know what it's like to lose your family" you said with a sad smile.

"Yeah it does get rather lonely here but other than that it's fine" he said before leading you to his room.

You both talked and had fun getting to know each other.

"Oh look the storm is over" you said as you pointed at the window.

"Yeah but can't you stay here? Since you arrived it hasn't been so lonely anymore" he asked with puppy dog eyes.

You shook your head and explained that you needed to get back home.

He suddenly sat on your lap and with a smirk said "if i turn you into what i am you can leave me".

You looked at him confused but your eyes widened as he showed his fangs.

"You're a vampire" you muttered a bit scared and he had a wide grin on his face.

"And you will be one as well that way we can stay together" he said and his grin widened.

"How do you even turn someone into a vampire?" You asked with fear.

"Don't worry it won't hurt, I only have to drink a drop of your blood and you from mine" he explained with a smile.

You gulped and tried to push him off but he just laughed as you realized that he was way stronger.

"Just be gentle" you mumbled out and closed your eyes.

And just like that you were turned into a vampire.