Yandere evil Dolores x reader 2

While you were tied to your chair and had to listen to Dolores who was talking about her evil plans, you noticed a loud sound in the distance.

"What was that?" You asked her with a raised brow.

"That was the soundbomb to keep trespassers away" she explained with a grin while covering her ears from the loud sound.

"Now darling what do you want for dinner?" She asked with a smile and you rolled your eyes while answering "freedom".

"We both know that's not possible so i will just make your favorite" she said with a wink.

You rolled your eyes as you watched her walk away to make the food.

You tried to break free but nothing that you tried to do seemed to work.

After some time of trying to escape you gave up and waited for Dolores to return.

She came back a while after and proudly showed you the food she made.

She quickly walked towards you and said "try it" before feeding you some of what she made.

You hated to admit it but it was actually good which she could tell by your reaction.

She started to grin and teasingly asked "is it good?~".

"Maybe" you answered while rolling your eyes and pouting.

"Eat up, we have seconds if you want them" she said with a smirk before she continued to feed you.

You gladly ate the food she gave you and started a bit of small talk to pass the time.

After you ate and she went to clean the dishes you mumbled "she isn't that bad" and totally forgot that her gift allowed her to hear you.

She was grinning in the kitchen while washing the dishes and you waited unaware for her return.