Yandere cheating Mirabel x Female reader

You are the girlfriend of Mirabel and as much as you loved her she is a bit possessive.

You honestly can't get out of the house much because of that.

Yesterday you went to visit your family and she allowed it, you were supposed to come home at 8 pm today but you decided to come home early.

It's now 4 pm and you're going into your apartment happy to see your girlfriend but since she is not downstairs you go upstairs into your shared bedroom but what you saw shocked you.

"How could you!!" You screamed seeing her kiss another woman.

" Babe i can explain," she said after pushing the unfamiliar woman away.

"Save it" you said as you were about to walk out of the door.

"No! Wait, I love you, please don't leave me!" She pleaded as she grabbed your wrist.

"No, I can't believe you did this!" You hissed back at her.

"I'm sorry if she upsets you this much i get rid of her" as she said those words you were shocked.

"No, go with her and leave me alone!" You screamed kinda grateful that the woman decided to watch instead of adding drama.

"You're not leaving me!!" Mirabel screams while now pinning you against the wall.

You heard a bang and before you even realized what happened you saw the woman on the floor lying lifeless as Mirabel held a gun in her hand.

"You killed her!" You screamed in utter shock.

"She almost made you leave me, she deserved it!" Mirabel hissed into your ear.

"Leave me alone!" You screamed while trying to shove her off of you.

You stopped when you were surprised about her actions since she started giggling and then bursting out in laughter.

"W-what is so funny?" You asked, trying to hide the fact that you were scared of her.

"My dear your mine, you can't escape from me" those were the last words you heard before everything went dark since she decided to knock you out.

You woke up tied to your bed and tilt your head only to see that your capturer was sitting right beside you.

"Morning love, how are you feeling?" Mirabel asked in her sweetest voice.

"Let me go" you screamed as you tried to wiggle out of your restraints.

"Not a chance darling but don't worry that girl is gone and nothing can get between us anymore".

"That crazy you can't keep me here!" You hissed at her getting kinda pissed because of the situation.

"Oh but I can and I will and if anyone gets between us I won't show any mercy" she explained with a grin on her face.

"Also the doors are locked so you're stuck until i say that you can get out" she added while reaching for your face and cupping it.

She kisses you on the lips and then gets up saying "i will bring some food so don't miss me too much now my dear '' and with that she was out of the door.