Yandere Augustin x reader

You and Augustin have been friends since you were little kids.

You recently turned 18 just a bit after Augustin.

You had a crush on him for some time now but recently this girl called julieta has been trying to get rather close to him and not that you wanted to admit it but you were getting rather jealous.

Today you overheard Augustin talking to her and inviting her to the lake at night so you decided to follow them.

Julieta made it clear that she couldn't swim but he only told her that she didn't need to.

Your jealousy grew a bit when you followed them to the lake.

You saw Augustin as he walked behind her and honestly you expected him to give her a hug or something but what happened next shocked you.

He pushed her in the water that was something you would have never expected to see from him.

Your legs were shaking a bit as you had to watch the girl drown.

You walked backwards in fear trying to escape without being seen.

But by accident you stepped on a stick and got Augustin's attention.

His eyes widened a bit and you could tell the fear and shock on his face.

You quickly turned around and started to run as you heard him screaming your name.

But that didn't last long since he was faster than you and quickly caught up.

He quickly wrapped his arms around your waist to stop your movements and turned you around.

"Darling calm down can't you see she was in the way now that she's gone it can be only us and i saw how she made you upset" you were stunned by his words.

You didn't know that he realised that you were upset and you would have never thought that he would do this just for you.

"But even so you can't just kill anyone that gets in the way" you hissed at him while trying to get out of his grip.

He grabbed your shoulders and pinned you to a tree, his body on yours making you unable to move.

"Let me go," you said while trying to move your body.

"You can't move your body in this position, love" he explained with a smirk on his face.

"What are you even planning now?" You asked curious as to what he wants to do next.

"Glad you asked my dear, i got us our own house a bit away from the town so that's where we will live from now on and if you come with me willingly right now this would surely go a lot smoother and be less painful then me knocking you out and taking you by force don't you think so, my dear" you gulped at his words.

If you refused he would use force if you agree to come and make an escape he would surely have you captured quickly again.

"Fine i will come" you mumbled into his shoulders trying to hide your face.

"Great let's go then" he replied with a grin on his face.

"Kyaaa!?" You screamed when he picked you up which earned you a laugh from him.

"You always get startled when i do that" he stated in between his laughs.

"Hah hah very funny can we go now?" You asked with a pout.

"Mhm but I'm still gonna carry you" he said with a grin.

You just pouted a bit but let him carry you anyway.