Dominant isabella x submissive male reader

Warning: This contains smut so if you don't like it then please leave.

You were totally stressed out from helping in the village all day and were glad to finally arrive back home.

You opened the door to find little rose petals lying on the ground.

You smiled at the thought of your girlfriend preparing this for you.

You were curious to where it led so you followed the trail which led you to the bedroom door.

You opened it and saw Isabella in her most beautiful dress waiting on the bed which was surrounded by roses.

"Welcome home darling" she said while elegantly gliding off the bed and making her way to you.

You blushed a bit but also replied with "hello darling".

"I prepared your favorite meal so let's eat before I spoil you today" she said while kissing your cheek.

You blushed and went to the bed where there was a tray with two plates of your favorite food.

You didn't even notice Isabella locking the door since you were so fascinated by the atmosphere.

"Come sit" said Isabella as she sat on the bed and pointed at the place next to her.

You sat next to her and you both started eating.

"How about I give you a little message when we're done" Isabella suggested.

You agreed and when you were finished with eating Isabella placed the tray on the nightstand before commanding you to lay on your stomach.

You obeyed and Isabella started to massage your back.

"Love,you're really stiff, have you overworked yourself again?" She asked in an unhappy and worried tone.

"No i just helped around the village" you said not wanting to acknowledge the fact that you did do that.

"I might just have to punish you for lying," she said with a grin.

You gulped not knowing what she was planning.

"I won't do it again my rose im sorry" you said hoping for mercy while turning onto your back.

She suddenly kissed you and said "I think we should spice this night up".

"Please be gentle" you whimpered and she kissed your forehead saying "dont worry its gonna be okay as long as you behave" to which you nodded.

She took off your shirt and you tried to hide your body with your hands.

"Don't do that i wanna see you" she growled and you slowly removed your hands.

"Don't be embarrassed, love your beautiful" she said while giving you a kiss on your chest making you blush.

You looked away embarrassed but she grabbed your chin making you face her and said "look at me love, i want to see your face" which made you blush more.

She kissed your lips and asked for entrance but since you were too slow for her liking she put her hand in your pants making you gasp, using this opportunity she slipped her tongue into your mouth and explored every corner.

Once you seperated for air she took off your pants and threw them on the ground.

"You won't be needing them" she said with a smirk before pulling off her own dress.

You blushed from seeing her beautiful body and she smirked and asked "you like what you see?".

You went bright red but nodded slightly.

"That's my good boy" she whispered into your ear while caressing your chest.

She went lower until her hand was on your underwear and you let out a gasp.

"Pull it off for me baby boy" she said in a seductive tone and you did what was asked of you.

"What a nice view" she said to tease you before grabbing your member and moving it up and down.

You let out a gasp while shivers ran down your spine.

"You're being such a good boy for me" she whispered into your ear while picking up the speed of her hand.

You whimpered a bit and grabbed the bedsheets.

Suddenly she stopped and pulled her own underwear off asking "are you ready baby boy?".

You shyly nodded and she set on your member slowly pushing it into her.

You both were moaning and you were shaking a bit.

She sat still for a few seconds to adjust and when she started to move you moved your hips trying to reach even deeper.

"You're doing so good baby boy" she said while riding you which made you blush again.

You both moaned each other's name while releasing at the same time.

Isabella slowly pulled out and kissed you on the lips.

"This was amazing" she said before getting up and pointing at the bathroom.

"How about we take a shower together to get cleaned up" she suggested and you looked at her with mistrust while still out of breath.

"Don't worry i wont do anything" she said and you raised an eyebrow to which she smirked and said "well maybe".