Yandere Camilo x fem cat bee reader

Your mother was half bee and your father was half cat which made you a hybrid.
You had cat ears and a tail as well as bee wings. Other kids found you weird so you didn't have any friends growing up.

It was easy for you to decide to move away as soon as you heard about a place where magic existed.
Your parents saw how horrible the others treated you and agreed to let you move there.
You promised to visit before packing to go to your new home.

You soon arrived in Encanto and loved the view as well as the people who were welcoming you with a smile.
It didn't take long before you were led to Casita and visited the Madrigals.
You were overjoyed to meet people who were similar to you.

They quickly took a liking to you too and you gratefully accepted their offer when they suggested you to stay with them for a while.
You often caught Camilo looking at you but you quickly turned away to hide your blushing face.

Mirabel giggled as she saw this and shook her head for how dense you were.
"He totally likes you too" whispered Isabella in your ear, making your face as red as a tomato which caused Dolores to laugh.

It had been a month since you started living with them and you loved it here.
The Madrigals did not need long before they figured out you two were crushing on each other. "Camilo is a bit possessive but a good guy" said Mirabel with a wink before she went to the kitchen to help her mother.

"If you need any advice we will be glad to help" said Isabella with a smile before she returned to growing flowers.
"Well I might need that," you said with a small chuckle as you took a quick glance at the boy you liked.
You weren't aware of how obsessive he had become over you in the last weeks.

You were taking a walk outside unaware of your crush following you when a boy approached you.
"Hey lovely, want to grab some coffee?" he asked, trying to look cool but before you could answer, two arms wrapped around you from behind and you heard Camilo's voice saying "she is mine so back off" and with that the boy quickly left.

You were still blushing from his words but turned around and asked "yours?".
He blushed a bit remembering what he just said but slowly nodded.
You giggled and said "I would love to be yours" before jumping into his arms.
You snuggled your head into his shoulder and your tail wrapped around his waist while you were unaware of the smirk on his face.