Yandere Camilo x mermaid reader 2

Even though you started opening up to him you still missed home. You could try pleading all you want and even though you could tell he wouldn't be letting you go any time soon he still felt bad for you.

You stared out a window and wondered if you were ever going to return home. Camilo tried to talk to you but you just ignored him and kept staring out the window. He sighed and left you to your thoughts for now.

Camilo knew he didn't have your full attention even when you spoke with him. He was beginning to get more frustrated with this situation. He thought about ways to cheer you up and came to one logical conclusion.

"Once I made you fully mine and you're devoted to me I promise I will let you swim at your home place again" he promised which had your eyes light up. You nodded and smiled slightly knowing that someday you were going back home even if it wasn't too soon.

Since you already had a little crush on him this situation wasn't too bad for you. You spent the next few weeks getting to know each other more and generally spending time with him.

One time he even got into the tank with you when he felt that you were completely safe to be around. You found it quite amusing how different his body reacted in water compared to yours.

It might have taken a while but sure enough you were able to swim in the ocean again and this time even with your new Boyfriend by your side. He was still a bit unsure about this but seeing how much you missed this he couldn't hold you back any longer.

He did insist that he was in the water with you when you swam through but you didn't mind. You actually found it quite funny when you were able to tease him in the water since you were way quicker than him.

You weren't angry at him anymore for doing all of this. You understood that his way of showing love was just a bit different and you accepted that. You loved him and he loved you which is all that mattered to you anymore.