bruno x reader

U both grew up together ur now 28 years old and bruno is 30 years old.
Bruno and u were both outcasts so u decided to hide.
U both now live in the walls of casita without anyone else knowing.
U both were a couple so u both were happy even if no one else was there.
U had a sister u thaugh that she woudnt care about u leaving
but when u saw her teary face as she learned u left u feelt a bit bad.
U didnt regret it though bruno made u happy and u woudnt leave him for the world.

Its been 5 years now since u started hiding in the walls.
Dolores ofc found out about it soon after but she promised to not tell anyone.
She sometimes comes and spends time with u and bruno.
U thought it would stay that way forever.
U and bruno were cuddling on his chair and watchin his rat telenovas
when dolore came running in. "Woah dolores whats wrong" bruno asked her.
"I need ur help" she said semingly out of breath.
"What do u need" u ask her
"i heard something very concerning but the others wont belivie me" she said obviously upset.

"Well we will always believe u" bruno said "yeah we got ur back" u agreed.
"If it comes to it would u risk being discovered though" dolores said seriously.
U and bruno looked at eachother u loved the peace u had now but since u were with bruno dolores was basically ur niece too and u cared about her
and the family just as much as bruno did.
"If it protects the family yes" u both said. Dolores started explaining how she heard 5 people talking about wanting to steal the magic and how there gonna attack at dinner but the family didnt believe her. "I have a plan" u said "dolores said that they are planning to attack at dinner they probably have something to cancel our gifts but they wont expect me and bruno" u said.
"Dolores do u know there exact plan" u asked. "Yes aunt y/n they plan on using powder that paralyzes u so they have time to grab the candle and run" she said.

"Alright heres the plan u and the family are gonna act normal they wont believe us even if we told them so just act like nothing happend" u said pulling out a bracelet that u got from ur mother before passing. "This bracelet makes an invisible protection shield u wear that and the powder will do nothing to u but just pretend u were affected so they dont get suspicious" u explained.
"Mi amor do u have the bottle i gave u" u asked bruno. "Mi vida ofc i got it" he said.
"Throw it on the ground next to the thieves after they paralized the family" u said.
"After we just have to tie them up and take care of the family for that part dolores u can stop pretending" u explained.

Its been 5 hours since this conversation u and bruno were behind a big painting with tunnel in the dining room. Honestly u were still confused how they still didnt notice u but oh well.
U were holding brunos hand u both were nervous about showing urselfes again
but this was nessecary. And suddenly just like dolores said powder filled the room and the madrigals fell to the ground.
U saw the 5 thieves they were about to walk out the kitchen to steal the candle.
U pushed the painting open and yelled "NOW" bruno threw the bottle at them and they fell to the ground. "Dolores ur clear now" u said walking with bruno over to the thieves.
Dolore quickly stood up and helped u to tie them up.

"Thank u aunt y/n and uncle bruno i coudnt have saved the candle without u" she said.
"Dear its fine now lets help the family" u said.
"Howww about we go back right after while there still paralyzed" bruno suggested.
U kissed his hand that u were holding and said
"They would come after us anyway now that they know" which earned u a whine from bruno.
U three gave all of the family some of julietas food.
They were now back to normal and started hugging and apologizing to me and bruno.
U spent the dinner explaining everything after u took care of the thieves.
U celebrated a bit and u guys moved back into brunos room.