Augustin x Fem Reader x Felix

Warning: slighly spicy~

"So how do I look?" You asked your two lovers as you showed off the new dress you just bought.
"It's wonderful love," said Felix with flushed cheeks.
"I agree it really suits you," said Augustin as he blushed bright red.

"I'm glad you like it" you said with a bright smile and smirked as you noticed how the tight dress made them feel. "Your friend seems to like it too" you said as you sat yourself in Augustins lap who blushed even brighter.

"How about we have some fun today?" Suggested Felix as he placed his hands on your hips.
"I like that idea" you said with a grin and started to kiss Felix while slowly grinding on Augustins lap.
You both seperated for air and you kissed Augustins neck while continuing to grind on him.

Felix had his hand on the back of your dress and slowly pulled your zipper down.
"You're so hot" said Augustin as your dress fell down and you let his neck free. "Your turn" you said with a smirk and pulled his shirt off of him before grabbing the hand of Felix and taking his shirt off too.

"Well someone is eager today" said Felix with a smile before he kissed you passionately.
"Did we get you excited?" said Augustin with a smile before kissing your neck. "Maybe you did" you answered out of breath as you broke the kiss for air.

"Well we will have to take care of that" said Augustin before grinning and leaving a hickey on your neck.
"You're ours, love" said Felix as he gave you a hickey on the other side.
"Forever" said Augustin before passionately kissing you.
After seperating from the kiss you put your hand on the belt from Felix and swiftly removed it.

You grinned as his pants slipped down his hips.
"They might be a bit too big for you,love" you said with a smirk before giving him a hickey yourself.
Meanwhile Augustin also removed the rest of his clothes.
"It looks like we're gonna have a long night ahead of us" said Augustin with a smirk before tracing your body with his hands.

"We will take good care of you" said Felix as he pulled you onto his lap.
You blushed a bit before starting to tease his member with your hand.
"You really like teasing us today love" Felix said before kissing you passionately again.
"Maybe we have to tease you a bit too" said Augustin as he started to play with your breasts and you grinned knowing that sleep wasnt an option today.