yandere trio x reader 2 (a bit spicy)

"As much as i would love to keep cuddling we three should probably go and act like we're helping the others with the search since we don't wanna be suspicious" isabella reminded the others.

"You're right, I almost forgot about that," said mirabel.

"We will be back soon mi vida behave for us while we're gone" teased camilo.

"Don't miss us too much little flower" said Isabella with a wink.

"And once we're back we can continue cuddling," said Mirabel with a smirk.

Once you heard the door close you let out a sigh of relief.

You thought for a bit and suddenly you got an idea of how to get out.

You made yourself as big as possible stretching the vine on your waist out, you then made yourself thin again very fast so you were able to slip out.

You started to look around since you did hear them lock the door meaning that you had to find another exit or break it somehow.

Suddenly the window caught your eye and you ran to it.

You weren't too high up so you could easily get out.

You opened the window and jumped down only to realize that you had no idea where you were.

You were in a forest so you just started to run in a random direction.

After 5 minutes of running you feel yourself being lifted into the air.

"You didn't think you could escape us darling did you?" You heard Mirabels voice from behind you.

"My vines are nicely wrapped around you again and this time you won't be getting out" you saw isabella's eye twitch as she said that.

"That wasn't very nice mi vida we are only trying to protect you" said Camilo with his best pouty face.

You struggled as they dragged you back to the house but it was no use.

Once you got to the house they tied you to the bed again.

"How should we punish her~" asked Mirabel in a teasing tone.

"I wanna start," said Camilo while climbing onto the bed.

He kissed your neck leaving marks all over which made the girls a bit jealous.

"Camilo it's our turn now" Isabella said while also getting on the bed.

Mirabel also got on the bed and now you were basically surrounded by them.

Since you were sitting, Mirabel decided to sit on your lap.

She tried kissing you but you just turned your head away.

"Now that's just rude my little flower" you could hear Isabella whisper in your ear.

Mirabel grabbed your chin, turned your head and kissed you.

Warning: things get a bit spicy 

While Mirabel did that Camilo grabbed your ass making a moan escape from your mouth.

Mirabel used this chance and went for the french kiss.

Isabella meanwhile made her way to your private part slowly stroking it.

You wanted to tell them to stop but anytime you tried to talk Mirabel just kissed you again.

Camilo suddenly ripped off your shirt and your face got bright red from being exposed like that.

"You're so beautiful and you're ours" whispered Isabella in your ear.

You were so hypnotised by her voice that you almost didn't notice Mirabel taking off your pants.

Just as you were about to complain again something suddenly covered your mouth.

"Sorry darling but I really had to put the gag on you so you wouldn't complain. This is your punishment after all," said Camilo with a grin.

"This wouldn't have happened if you just stayed with us," said mirabel.

"Your body is so beautiful i don't think i will be able to hold back" whispered Isabella in your ear while stroking your lower area again which made you shiver and begin to struggle.

"There's no escape now darling you brought this upon yourself" said Mirabel.

"We will teach you to behave," said Camilo as he started to play with your nipples.

You suddenly felt something enter your lower region and you let out a muffled scream.

"Don't worry the vibrator wont hurt that much" you heard Isabella giggle while saying that.

They all loved to see you squirm and try to get away while occasionally kissing you but after 10 minutes of your screaming and pleading they eventually decided that you had enough.

They put their toys away and put you in comfortable clothes.

You were now all cuddling on the bed.

"I hope you learned your lesson mi vida" said camilo while petting your head.

You quickly nodded and swore to yourself to never run away again.