Yandere triples x runaway reader

You were running as fast as you could through a forest to try and lose the trio who were in love with you.

"You cant shake us off y/n" you heard Pepa yell.

"Damn there getting closer" you cursed while trying to run faster.

"Your only gonna hurt yourself so stop" you heard bruno yell as he was catching up to you.

"I do have food with me but we would prefer a route without someone being injured" said Julieta.

You keept running but could feel yourself getting more and more tired.

You closed your eyes for a second to focus on waking up but you could hear the trio yell as you werent looking were you were going.

You opened your eyes and you were barely able to hang yourself on the edge of the cliff where you just fell off.

The tree catched up with you and pulled your shaking figure up.

"Its okay now love, you dont have to be afraid anymore" said Bruno as he hugged you.

Julieta gently rubbed your back and said "your safe now, with us".

"We will protect you" said Pepa while holding onto one of your arms.

"Your still shaking, do you want me to carry you?" Asked bruno and you lightly nodded.

He picked you up in his arms and you wrapped yours around his neck.

"Try not to break his neck" said Julieta with a chuckle as she saw how hard you were clinging onto him.

You quickly let go and apologized but he shrugged it off and reasured you that he was fine.

This time you clung to his shirt and bruno coudnt help but giggle at your adorable figure.

" Y/n love, how about we pick up a movie and some takeout before going home" suggested Pepa and you eagerly nodded.

"How about bruno brings y/n home while pepa picks a movie and i get the takeout" suggested Julieta and you all agreed.

On the way home bruno coudnt help but smile as he realized that you fell asleep in his arms.

He put you in bed and let you rest while preparing everything for the movie night.