yandere camilo x bold reader

You and camilo are both 19 and moved in together 2 years ago)

"Don't even try it!" You warned your Boyfriend who was about to walk outside through the door. "Mi vida what are you doing up i thought you were asleep?" was the Response you got.

"How can i sleep peacefully knowing you got murder on your mind huh!?" You growled at him and grabbed his arm.

You started to walk towards your bedroom again dragging your Boyfriend with you.

Once you arrived you shoved him inside and locked the door.

"It's midnight change back into your pyjamas and if you even think of still sneaking out you're not getting any Attention from me for a week, got it!?" "Got it mi vida" he said nervously and began to change back into his pyjamas.

Once he was done you pinned him against the wall and he could clearly tell that you were angry, he gulped.

"Now my little yandere~ what did i tell you about hurting others without my permission?" You asked him while staring directly into his eyes.

"Not to do it" he said almost in a whisper.

"Exactly and what were you about to do?" You asked angrily knowing damn well what he was about to do.

".....kill your bully" is the Response you got. 

"Mhm now tell me camilo did i give you permission to do so?" He turned his face away avoiding eye contact as you asked this.

"Camilo look at me while I'm talking!" You said while grabbing his face with one hand and turning it to face you.

"Did.i.give.you.permission?" You asked again while glaring at him.

"N-no" he said while trying to avoid looking at you.

"Exactly i didn't so why the hell were you trying to sneak out and kill him huh!?" You asked ,your grip on his wrist and face tightening a bit.

"Im sorry mi vida i won't do it again" he whined hoping that you wouldn't be too angry about this.

"Damn right your not gonna do it again because if you do im just gonna have to tie you up at night so you cant fucking leave" you growled clearly angry over this Situation.

"I'll be good, I promise" Camilo said with his puppy dog eyes.

"You realize that no matter how much you're giving me those puppy dog eyes you're still in trouble right?" You growled at him and he gulped.

"I tolerated that you're a yandere, that you get possessive and overprotective but we agreed that there is no killing unless i allow it!!" You snarled, clearly annoyed.

"Mi vida im sorry but he was clearly upsetting you and-" you cut him off.

"And if you wanted to kill him you could have asked me first!" You stated while glaring at him.

"Tch your sleeping alone in bed tonight im sleeping on the couch" you said angrily knowing camilo hated to be away from you.

"But mi vida you can't do that to me i'm sorryyyy" he whined while jumping on you.

"Oh yeah well only good boys get to sleep with me and you've been a bad one" you said while shoving him off.

"Im sorry mi vida what can i do to make it up to you?" He said in a sad tone while looking at the ground.

You grabbed his face and made him look at you.

"Be a good boy and listen to me that's all you have to do" you replied to which he blushed.

"I will" he said with his puppy dog eyes.

"Good then get in bed I'm tired and don't you dare sneak out again, got it!"

"I got it, i won't sneak out mi vida '' he replied before jumping in bed.

You climbed into the bed and opened your arms "come here" you said and his eyes sparkled before he basically threw himself in your arms.

"You better keep your promise and be a good boy though or your getting a punishment next time" you warned him before you both fell asleep in eachothers arms.