yandere Julieta x reader

You were in your room doing homework, completely forgetting the fact that you invited your girlfriend today.

You tried to read this one page for 20 minutes now and you still couldn't.

You grabbed the math book and threw it across the room.

At this point tears started to flow down your cheeks and you started to sob.

"Darling, what's wrong?" You heard a familiar voice from the door say.

"Nothing honey" you said while wiping your tears away.

"It can't be nothing if you're crying over it" she said while sitting next to you.

"Im to dumb to even read!" You shouted in between sobs.

"Darling calm down, it's not your fault that you need help, I will help you" she said while standing up and grabbing the book off the floor.

"I'm sorry for troubling you" you mumbled just loud enough for Julieta to hear.

"It's no trouble at all, im happy to help you love" she said while sitting next to you again.

"I'm gonna read the questions to you so you only have to write the answers down, are you ready?" She asked with a smile.

You nodded your head and concentrated on focusing on her words.

You were able to quickly write down the answers thanks to her help.

"I dunno what i would do without you" you said with a sigh and rested your head on her shoulder.

"Oh please, you're the amazing one here you solved everything so fast!" She said with basically hearts bursting out of her eyes.

You lightly smiled before nuzzling into her shoulder to hide your embarrassed face.

"I'm still not able to read like others though" you said and she groaned.

"So what? The others wouldn't even have finished it with double the time" she said while punching your shoulder lightly making you laugh.

"You're the best girlfriend i could have asked for" you said while giving her a kiss on the cheek.

She blushed and said "I can only give that right back" before kissing you on the lips.

"Now that you're here I kinda bought this interesting book but…" "you can't read it?" She finished your sentence and you nodded.

She chuckled a bit before saying "I will read it to you, let's cuddle up on the bed".

You immediately jumped into bed like a toddler waiting for her to come with the book. 

"Alright alright get comfy love im gonna start reading" she said and you smiled from ear to ear.