yandere demon isabella x female angel reader

You were on a mission down on earth right now.

You were supposed to find a demon that got stuck on earth during her mission.

You started looking from the mountain where she was lastly seen.

You searched everywhere till night started to roam around and you decided to knock on an old looking house you came across to ask for shelter.

You however didn't expect to be knocked out the second the door opened.

Once you awoke you immediately realized you were in chains that forbid you to use your angelic powers.

You cursed under your breath while trying to get out of the chains but to no avail.

"It's no use without the keys you're going nowhere" you heard a voice next to you say.

You turned to the voice and noticed the very demon you were looking for.

"Why are you doing this?" You asked, confused why she would keep you captive.

"Because your angelic chores are keeping you away from me" she said, pissed.

She got in front of you and kissed your lips.

"If we stay here all you have to do is focus on me," she said with a smirk.

"We can't stay here, we have to help keep the balance in place you know that!" You said while rolling your eyes.

"Fine just for tonight then, they will be fine if we are not there for a day my little angel" she said while opening her wings trying to look intimidating.

"But only for today and not any longer than that" you said making your point clear.

"Alright i'm fine with that but i'm not promising to behave today" she said with a smirk and you gulped.

"Try not to do something stupid" you warned her.

"Mee? I would never do anything stupid" she said sarcastingly.

"Can you atleast untie me?" You asked in hopes that she would agree.

"I'm sorry my angel but that would be a bit too risky for me, I don't want you running away after all" she stated with a smirk.

"Fine but you better keep your promise about our time limit" you warned her.

"Oh don't worry you can go back to work tomorrow but today you are mine" she said with a smirk before kissing you.

You kissed back until you had to stop for air.

"You planned this out didn't you?" You asked with a light smile.

"Maybe,maybe not," she said before capturing your lips again.

"Damn you are an idiot you know that '' you said while smiling at her.

"Maybe but I'm your idiot," she said with a grin.