Yandere bruno x female reader

You quickly figured out that the man you loved was actually a yandere but what could you say? You still loved him no matter what.

With time you got to know his habits really well and could easily spot if he was upset by something.

You both lived inside the walls of casita and shared a bed.

You were sleeping in bed till you awoke from sudden movements.

"Don't.you.dare" you warned your lover and you could feel him flinching without even opening your eyes.

"What upset you this time?" You asked while sitting up and opening your eyes.

"Darling it's not t-that important you c-can go back to sleep" he said while stuttering.

"Well im already awake now so you can tell me which poor soul you were going to attack today" you said while crossing your arms.

"He's definitely not innocent" he said with disgust and pouted.

You let out a sigh "i can already guess what happened but just because they talked bad about me doesn't mean we hurt them" you said while grabbing his wrist and pulling him closer.

"You can either stay here and get cuddles and kisses from me or you can go out there and hurt him which will make me mad at you which means no cuddles or kisses for a few days" you whispered into his ear.

He hugged your waist and with a pout said "im staying".

"That's my darling" you said with a smile and gave him a kiss turning his cheeks completely red.

"Now if you want your cuddles lay down with me" you commanded and he immediately laid down with you making you chuckle.

After a few minutes he thought you were asleep and tried to get up again.

"Tch you really want me to stop giving you affection don't you" you said angrily and he flinched being surprised that you were still awake.

"Noo mi vida" he whined and you crossed your arms.

"Affection is only for the ones who actually listen" you stated with a pout.

"I will listen," he said with puppy dog eyes.

"Clearly you're not doing a good job with that right now are you" you stated and he looked at you with sad eyes.

You sighed and pulled him into your lap.

"If you try to get away again things won't end as pretty darling" you whispered in his ear and he quickly nodded.

"Lay down" you commanded and he did as you asked.

You pulled out a pair of handcuffs from your night stand and cuffed one arm to the bed top. He whined a bit but rather had the handcuffs and the affection than lose the second.

"Now you can't get away," you said with a smirk before laying next to him and falling asleep with him again.