Alpha Luisa x Omega Reader

You were a shy but helpful omega though you tend to keep to yourself more.

The Alpha was looking for a mate so mostly everyone was crowding here while you were at the back trying not to pay attention to the crowd.

Since everyone's presence was requested you had to be here whether you liked it or not.

The Alpha named Luisa made small talk with everyone to get to know them a bit better.

Luisa didn't really want such a big gathering but her mother promised her that once she found the right one everyone would go, except for her mate which made her feel a bit better.

She did want to find her mate but she found it rather hard until she laid eyes on you.

Her heart skipped a beat when she saw you and she immediately knew she wanted you as a mate.

She went up to you and introduced herself which had you a bit startled.

You also introduced yourself and made a bit of small talk before Luisa took off to find her mother.

"Mother, I found the right one," she said with a bright smile.

"Wonderful darling, how about you take your mate to your room so you can get to know each other while I dismiss the guests?" she suggested and Luisa immediately nodded.

You were sitting at the entrance and getting a bit bored when you heard julieta yell "my daughter has found her mate so everyone except them are excused".

You were about to get up and leave like the others when someone grabbed you from behind.

"Where do you think you're going, love?" You heard the voice say and as you turned around you came face to face with the alpha.

"Umm well we were dismissed" you stuttered out while being a bit confused on why you were held back.

"Yeah everyone except you my dear mate" she said with a grin before picking you up.

"Huh wait me?" You asked, totally confused on why she chose you.

"Yes you, you're clearly my mate" she stated while carrying you to her room.

When she entered the room she let you down and you were clearly nervous.

"U-umm i'm pretty sure you mistook me for someone else, i'm just gonna go" you said while trying to get through the door but your hand was immediately grabbed and you were pulled back.

"You ARE meant to be here so you're not going anywhere until i say so" she stated and you gave a quiet nood back.

"Good, just go sit on the bed" she said while grabbing some keys and locking the door.

You did as you were told and sat on the bed while waiting for her.

"Great, now let's get to know each other since I do want you to be mine" she said with a smirk before sitting next to you.